16.

"Sehun! Where have you been??" Luhan sounded so worry as he scanned Sehun's face. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Kyungsoo and Xiumin was there to accompany Luhan.

"Nowhere, i just walking around." Sehun said it a hint of annoyance, as if like he doesn't give a shit about the worried Luhan.

"Nowhere? Just walking around??" Luhan started to raise his voice.

"Don't you know that i worry about you?? I thought that something bad happened to you and here you are just saying that 'walking around' thing??!"

"Why you make such a fuss over this little thing? I'm here and perfectly fine, can't you see it for yourself?" The 5 boys jaw drop as they heard Sehun's answer.

Luhan scoffed, try to hold back his tears, throwing a last glance at Sehun, and without saying anything, he storm out from Sehun's house. Xiumin quickly run to chased Luhan.

"What's wrong with you?" Kyungsoo step forward and ask the maknae but before Sehun could answer, Baekhyun started to scold him.

"Don't you know how worry he was?? He called me in the morning, crying just because he couldn't find and reach you and this is your answer??? Just walking around?? What the hell Sehun??!"

"That's the truth. What do you expect me to say? Lie to him?" Sehun answer calmly, making Baekhyun's blood boiled in anger.

"Whatever Sehun. I'm done with you. I don't understand why Luhan have a feelings for a jerk like you." Baekhyun left after saying that with Chanyeol tailing behind him.

Kyungsoo sigh. "You've gone to far this time Sehun. Come on Kai, let's go."

And Sehun left alone.

"At least i didn't lie to him..."
.
.
.
.
.
"Lu! Come out will you? It's been 3 days! You don't have to shed a tears for a jerk like him!" Xiumin furiously knock at the door, wanting the younger to come out from his room. Good things that Yixing and Suho were out of town with Chen so Xiumin could careless.

"Come out or i will break the door!"

Still no answer.

"1!"

"2!"

Suddenly the door opened, revealing a messy Luhan, dark circle under his eyes, pale face and puffy red eyes.

"I'm so gonna kill that jerk!" Xiumin turn around but before he could take a step, Luhan weakly caught Xiumin's wrist, making the older turn his body.

"Don't..."

"But Lu!"

"Just don't Xiu, please."

With Luhan pleading voice, Xiumin just sigh defeated.
.
.
.
.
.
Sehun has been awfully quiet since that incident. He barely talk to Tao and Kris and also his friends.

He quietly walking down the hallway while suddenly someone pull him and landed a punch on his face.

"You are such an ungrateful bastard!"

"Be grateful that Luhan loves you, he even begged me not to kill you this instant." Xiumin said and left.
.
.
.
.
.
Luhan felt so surprise when he saw Sehun, leaning on the door frame.

"Sehun? What happened to your face?" Luhan try to touch his cheek, but Sehun swat his hand harshly.

"We need to talk."

"You know about it, right?"

Luhan tilt his head in confusion. "About what?"

Sehun chuckle bitterly. "You still playing innocent about this."

Luhan sigh, feeling his head pounding. "I don't understand Sehun-ah."

"About Tao and Kris hyung are not my parents."

"....."

"You do know about it."

"H-how..." Luhan sounded more like a whisper but still audible to Sehun.

"Why did you keept it a secret from me Luhan?"

"I- i..."

"Is this the reason you wanted to be in a relationship with me? To be less guilty?"

"That's not true!"

"Then what is it??" Sehun shouted his anger out, making Luhan flinch from the loud voice.

"I can't believe it. All of people, it's you who lie to me..." Sehun's voice softened but filled with sadness and pain but mostly because he felt betrayed.

And it's Luhan who betray him...

"We are done, Luhan..."

Sehun walked away, leaving Luhan with his sight started to blur because of his tears. He fell on his knees.

"I'm sorry Sehun..." tears started to streaming down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, i'm so sorry..." Luhan cry his heart out, while clutching his pained chest.
.
.
.
.
.
Sehun kept quiet and Luhan is nowhere to be seen. It's only Xiumin who knows where Luhan is and he refuse to tell the others based on Luhan's request.

"Can't you just do something rather then stay silent like a stone?" Baekhyun shook the maknae's body.

"You all know it, right?"

"About what?" Kai squinted his eyes.

"About my parents..."

They keep silent.

"Now, now... i feel like the whole world betraying me right now."

"You remember? Or someone told you? And what do you mean whole world?" Kyungsoo try to sounded calmly.

"First Luhan and now you guys..."

"Wait, Luhan know about this?" Chanyeol tilt his head.

"You haven't answer my question." Kyungsoo glare at Sehun.

"Does it matter?" Sehun closed his eyes and sighed.

"Of course it is! Wether you remember it yourself or someone told you about it, that's mean that Luhan doesn't know everything about it!" Baekhyun then storm out from Sehun's house.

"Is this the reason why you left 3 days ago?" Chanyeol asked with a low voice, dissapointed with the maknae's action.

"Believe me, we didn't tell you because we don't want you to get hurt. I don't know how Luhan know about this but trust me, he tried his best for you, Sehun-ah. Do you think he doesn't sad? Do you think he wants to see you hurting?"

Sehun keep silent as he think about Luhan's feeling.

He just try to protect me...
He just try to protect my heart...
My feelings...
But i have my right to know, right??

"Sehun, didn't you forget about something?" Kyungsoo spoke up.

"Huh?"

"If you really, regain your memories then you should remember the most important thing." Kyungsoo stared at the maknae's eyes deeply.

"What?"

"Luhan..." Kyungsoo sighed.

"He didn't attend the same junior high as us, when you got into that accident..."

Sehun looked up and saw his hyungs staring dissapointedly at him and he realize his fault.

I did hurt him...
Again...