│снαртєг 1 ❤

ωєlсомє номє ❥

Ciara 

"Ray, where are you?" I ask through the phone. Tyrone, Chris, and I were at the airport waiting for Ray to come pick us up. We've waiting for like 10 minutes. I'm extremely tired. 

"I'm coming," He said. "I see you" I look to the side and saw his car. He parked in front of us and got down. He gave me a brief hug. "I miss you"  

"I miss you too," I smiled, pulling away. Ray dapped Christopher and Tyrone. We put the suitcases in the trunk before getting in the car. Ray started driving the 2 hour drive home.

"How was UCF?" Ray ask, looking at me in the rear view mirror. I sat in the back with Tyrone and Christ sat in the front.

I sigh. "It was alright." I yawned. I lay my head on Tyrone's shoulder. He lift his arm up and wrapped it around my shoulder. I met him at UCF. He was so sweet and nice to me. We started hanging out every day, going on dates, and we ended up going out. He's a charm. 

I met Hayley there too. Remember her? The slim, red headed girl that told me why was everybody looking at me school. She became one of my best friends. We smoke together, go to club together and all those wild stuff. I didn't make a lot of friends there. I have a few acquaintances. But, I think I have enough friends.

My phone started ringing. I pulled it out my pocket and checked who it was. Hayley

"Talk to me," I said, through the phone.

"Yo," She whined. "I miss you already. Who am I gonna smoke with today?"

I chuckled slightly and shrugged as if she could see me. "You, yourself, and you"

She giggled. "That's not funny, Ciara. I'm coming in 2 weeks anyways"

"Can't wait to see you," I smiled. 

"Well," She said. "I'm gonna leaving you alone. See you in 2 weeks"

"Bye," I said, before hanging up. 

She's the only one that knows I smoke. Tyrone doesn’t even know. I didn't even tell Christopher. I'm scared if I tell them they're gonna judge me. I love the feeling of being high. I think that's one the reasons why I keep smoking. Thanks to Sean for making me try it.

"Who was that?" Tyrone asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked at him. "Hayley,"

He nodded. I got comfortable and closed my eyes, ready to fall asleep. 

Christopher

“Ciara, wake up” I said, shaking her. “We’re here” She groan and continue to sleep. She look so adorable when she’s sleeping. To be honest, I don’t like Tyrone. There’s something about him that doesn’t sit well with me. But, as long as she’s happy. I guess I gotta be happy for her.

“I’ll take her up her room. Where is it?” Tyrone said, picking her up bridal style.

“Up the stairs, second door to the right.” Ray responded. We all got in and met everybody. They were happy to see us and Ciara. Unfortunately, she’s sleeping. They decided to let her sleep and meet her tomorrow.

Tyrone and I finished bringing Ciara’s stuff up her room. I walk back downstairs. Ray was gonna drop me off home. I got in his car and he backed out of the driveway.

“What do you think of him?” I asked him, going through my twitter. I didn’t have anything better to do.

“Who?”

“Tyrone. What do you think of him?” I repeated.

He shrugged. “I mean, I just met him. I don’t know if we’re gonna click well or not” I nodded in understanding. He took a quick glance at me then back at the road. “Why? Do you not like him or something?”

I shrugged. “Not really. I feel like he’s gonna break Ciara’s heart sooner or later”

“It’s finna be me and him if he does”

I chuckled. He parked in front of my house. “Thanks, Man” I dapped him before getting out of the car. I grab my suitcase from the trunk and walk in the house.

Ciara

I felt somebody kiss my cheek. I squinted my eyes open. I smile at Tyrone, who was lying next to me. “You slept in here last night?” Brittany have her own room now. I haven’t seen her yet. I haven’t seen anyone but Ray.

He nodded and got up from the bed. He didn’t have any shirt on and was only in his boxers. He walked in the bathroom and start brushing his teeth. I got up from the bed and grab my tooth brush.  I stood next to him and brushed my teeth.

“I’m about to take a shower” I said, grabbing my towel. I looked at Tyrone, who was still in bathroom. He looked at me. “In other words, I need you to get out of the bathroom”

“I wanna take a shower with you” He smirked.

My eyes grew wide. “No”

He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. “Please?”

I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my toes. He was like 2 inches taller than me. I kissed him passionately. I pulled away. “No.” He pout, poking his bottom lip out. I kissed his cheek. “I love you too, Ty”

I walk in the bathroom and locked the door behind me. Just in case Tyrone was thinking about doing something slick. I step in the shower. When I was done, I put some clothes on and walk downstairs.

“Ciara!” Brittany shout, jumping on me. I hugged her tightly. “I missed you”

“I missed you too,” I kissed her cheeks. She’s 10 years old now. I put her down and walk over to my dad.

He hugged me, planting a kiss on my cheek. “How’ve you been?”

“Good. I haven’t seen everybody yet” I smiled.

“They’re hanging out outside”

I nodded. “Thanks. Where’s mom?”

“She went to work early in the morning”

I nodded before walking out the front with Brittany following behind me. I stood there watching the boys play basketball and the girls sat on chairs in front of garage door chatting and watching them. They never saw me. I just stood there until Destiny saw me. She screamed.

“Ciara!” The girls came and hugged me, like it was the last time they’re gonna see me.

“I love how long it took you guys to notice me” I grab a chair and sat down next to Tori. I watched as Chres stole the ball from Craig. I was staring at him. He didn’t have a shirt on. He became buff. Prince got it going on too. He was also shirtless. I couldn’t help but stare at Chresanto.

“You’re staring pretty hard, Ci” Tori whispered to me.

“Am not,” I said. “I was just…watching him play”

She laughed. “Right,”

Tyrone came out and the girls were looking at him. Probably wondering who he was. “Um, this is my boyfriend, Tyrone” I said. They said hi or whatever. He stood behind me since there were no more chairs. I look up and looked at him. He leaned down and pecked my lips. “You can go play if you want,”

“Nahh,” He shook his head. “I’m good.”

I shrugged. “Okay”

He massaged my shoulders. He always does that. “Stand up.”

I look back up at him. “Why?”

“Just stand up.”

I stood up and he sat in my seat. He pull me down, making me sit on his lap. He gave me a peck on my neck. When they finished playing, they sat on the ground facing us.

“So, Ciara” Craig started. “How was Florida?”

“It was fun. The weather over there is fucking bipolar”

“So I keep hearing,” Dani said. “I wanna go there”

“Made any new friends?” Melody ask, looking down at her phone as if she just received a text message.

“Not really. I was too focused in school. We had so many essays and labs. The only person I really talked to is Hayley”

“Hayley McGuire?”

I nodded. “That girl wild”

Destiny chuckled. “What did you guys do for fun?”

“We went to clubs and parties almost every week-end”

“You better not be doing anything with anybody” Ray said, looking at me.

I roll my eyes. “I’m not.” I, then, smirked. “But, what if I was though?”

“Yo’ ass will be mine” He said. “I would give you an ass whooping”

“Okay, father” I said, with a fake British accent. “And I believe in having sex after marriage” 

“Then, I guess all I need to do is put a ring on that finger” Tyrone whispered in my ear.

“Who said I was gonna let you?” I whispered back in his ear, smirking.

“Oh, shit!” He said. “You think you funny?”

I pat his cheek. “I don’t think, babe. I know.”

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. “Whatever”

Chresanto stood up, putting his shirt around his neck. “Well, I’m going home. I’m going out with Stacy later”

“Tell her I said, what’s Gucci?” Melody said, as Destiny and Tori giggled.

Chres chuckle. “Okay. Peace” He got in his car. 

Stacy? Who the hell is Stacy? Why do I care? But, I still wanted to know who she was and what she looked like. I’ll ask Ray later.

It was getting really dark and everybody started living. Tyrone and I were in my room, just talking. “I’m about to go home”

“You have a home here?”

“Well, it’s not technically mine. My sister live here and I’m going to her house” He explained.

I pout. “You’re not staying tonight?”

He shook his head and got down from the bed. I got up also. He grabbed me by my waist and pressed his lips against mine. I touched his cheek and kissed him back. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it. He pulled away. “Goodnight”

I chuckled. “Was that, like, my goodnight kiss”

He smiled and shrugged. “I guess you can say that”

“Your hands are still on my ass, Ty” I chuckled.

“I like it there” He smirked.

I removed his hands and pecked his lips. “Goodnight, babe”

He kissed my cheeks before leaving. I put my hair in a bun and walk downstairs. I saw Ray sitting on the living. I went to the kitchen and grab a water bottle in the fridge. I went in the living and sat next to Ray. “Is Stacy’s Chres’ girlfriend or something?”

He nodded. “Yeah. Why?”

I shrugged. “Curiosity”

“Right…” He said, paying attention to the show he was watching.

“I don’t like him anymore, Ray. I have a boyfriend”

“I didn’t say that.” He looked at me. “And just because you have boyfriend doesn’t mean anything”

“To me, it does”

“Why did you kiss him back at the airport though?”

“I don’t know” I said, lowly. “I was still in love with him”

“I know you still have feelings for him, Ciara. Don’t even deny it”

“I don’t. I’ve moved on”

“Then, why did you wanna know Stacy was?”

I shrugged. “I’ve never heard of her”

“Whatever you say”

I chuckle. “Goodnight”

“Goodnight” He said, before I walked upstairs to my room.

I lay in my bed with my pajamas on. I grab my phone off of the nightstand when I heard it vibrate.

“You came and didn’t even bother coming to see me” -Sean

Aw, Sean. I missed him so much. “Sorry, I’ll come see you tomorrow. I promise” –Ciara

“I see you don’t love no more” –Sean

“Who told you that lie?” –Ciara

“You didn’t come see me today so I took a guess” –Sean

“I’ll come tomorrow. But, right now, I’m sleepy. Goodnight.” –Ciara

“Goodnight, Beautiful” -Sean

I smile before closing my phone and fell asleep.

“Sean, stop!” I screamed, water coming out of my eyes. He was tickling me. I hate being tickled. I’m very ticklish. He leaned down to kiss me but I quickly turned my face away.

He got off of me. “I can’t kiss you no more?”

“It’s not that,” I said, looking at him. “I have a boyfriend.”

He looked sad. “So, I can’t kiss you no more?”

“I guess not. I don’t wanna cheat on him”

“I can still touch your ass, right?” He smirked.

“Nope. It’s not yours”

He raised his eyebrows. “Who’s is it?”

“It’s mine”

“What about your boyfriend?”

“It’s not his neither”

I lay back on his bed, picking up the phone when it ringed. “Talk to me”

“Where you at?” Tyrone ask on the other line.

“Somewhere. Why?”

“Because I’m at your house. I want us to spend the day together” He said.

“You want me to come home right now?”

“Yeah,” He answered.

“I’m coming”

“Bye”

I hung up the phone and got up. I grab my car keys from the small table in his room. “I’m leaving. Bye” I was about to walk out his room and he pulled me back by my wrist.

“Do you have to?” He ask and I nodded. He never let go of my wrist. He was just staring at me. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. “I love you,”

I didn’t know which way he meant it. So, I just did a small smile and nodded. “Bye” I walked out of his room. I jogged down the stairs. I bumped to this pretty girl.

“Yo, watch where you going” She said, with attitude.  A pretty girl with a stink attitude.

“Sorry,” I said. “I was just distracted”

“Don’t bump into me again, little girl” She rolled her eyes. Hold up! Her ass did not just call me a little girl.

“You lucky enough I fucking apologized. I don’t even know you, nigga” I snapped. My phone ringed again, but I knew who it was. I didn’t even bothered picking up.

She did a fake smile. “I’m Stacy,”

First Chapter ! Comment What You Think, Please. If you didn't notice I moved Brittany's age up. She suppose to be 8. But, I said she was 10. And this is Tyrone on the side. The characters will be on the next chapter on external links. But, Um, Vote and Comment.

~Shania