│снартег 16 ❤

│ωаппа вет?

Ciara

"Please," I begged Dani and Destiny. We were in Danielle's room. I needed to go buy Hayley a birthday present. I didn't wanna go all by myself. That explains why I've been begging them for the past 10 minutes. "Just come with me"

"Fine," Destiny finally said. "I'm not waiting. You better be downstairs in one minute"

I smiled. "Thank you" She chuckled before bending down to put on her shoes. I look at Dani who was on her phone. "You not coming?"

She shook her head. "I'm going somewhere with Tequan and Dad"

I nodded. "Alright, bye" I quickly followed Destiny downstairs. When she say, I'm not waiting, she mean it. I quickly walk out the front door and got in D's car when she put the key in ignition. "We could've went to my car"

She shook her head. "Its whatever"

She drove to the mall. We went in multiple stores. I brought Hayley a silver heart necklace that have the letter 'H' in the middle. Destiny and I were now in Sears. She wanted to buy something for Hayley too.

"Ever since you and Chresanto got back together, you haven't talked to me" She said, as we walk in the aisle.

I furrowed my eyebrows and chuckled. "What? Chres and I aren't back together" I laughed a little. Its funny how everyone thinks that. "And I'm sorry, I just have a lot of things going"

She looked quite surprised. "But, you two are always kissing!"

I chuckled. "So?"

She elbowed me, before looking through the racks of clothes. "Friends don't kiss"

"Oh, whatever" I said, rolling my eyes playfully. I look outside of the store. I saw FootLocker far from here. "Lets go to FootLocker instead"

We walk outside of Sears and made our way to FootLocker. When we made it there, I smiled. I always loved the smell when you walk in. It was one of my favorite stores.

I followed Destiny as she look at some Dr.Martens. She picked up a clear one with red laces. Red was always Hayley's favorite color. That explains why she have red hair. "I should get her that"

I nodded and stared at them. I picked up another one with black laces. "I'm buying this for me"

Right when we was about to walk away, I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. I startled and Chres laughed. "What're you doin' here?" He whispered to me.

I turned around and saw Ray standing next to him. I smiled. "Didn't expect to see you guys here"

Ray shrugged. "We're just lookin' 'round"

I nodded before looking at Chres. I smirked. "Don't do that again; you scared me"

He shrugged before smirking again. "You forgetting something?" He asked. I raised a brow, not sure what he was referring to. Ray and Destiny were having a conversation to the side. He pulled me closer by my waist and I winced. He laughed slightly. "Sorry,"

He loosened his grip a little. "What am I forgetting?"

"My kiss" He smirked before leaning down to my ear. "A real one"

I blushed and chuckled. "But, we're in pub-"

He grabbed the back of my neck and pressed his lips against mine. I put my hands on his arms and kissed him back. He smiled before pulling away. "I don't care"

Destiny smacked her teeth. "See what I'm talking about? You two are always kissing!"

We laughed. I rolled my eyes playfully before getting put of Chresanto's grip. "Whatever"