| cнapтeг 25 ❤

| ωнат ιѕ тнιѕ?

Ciara

    I ran my hand through my hair as I watched Hayley cry. I sighed and rubbed her back. She was going through a lot and I wasn't sure what to do. A lot was going through my mind after her telling me that shocking news.

"If it's not Chris' ," I started. "Then, who's baby is it?"

She sobbed. "My old friend, Ryan's"

"Oh, Gosh." I sighed. "You and Chris broke up; why do you feel so guilty?"

She sat up. "Because I'm still in love with him. I wanted my first child to be with him"

     We talked more about the baby. I tried my best, telling her not to abort the baby. I hope she takes my word for it. When she decided to leave, I chose to hang out with Brittany and dad in the backyard.

"I heard your music," My dad smiled at me. "It sounds really good"

    I nodded. "Thanks. We're planning on shooting a music video soon" My dad nodded. I stared at Brittany who was looking down at her phone. She rolled her eyes amd sighed. "Bri, what's wrong?"

"Love is so complicated." She mumbled.

"What?" I asked, then, chuckled. "Whatchu' know about love?"

"What's wrong, honey?" My dad asked her.

    She quickly looked up from her phone. She furrowed her eyebrows as if she didn't hear a word we just said. We repeated the question. "Oh, my ex is posting pics about me on Instagram."

"Ex?" My dad asked, in confusion.

"Yeah," She nodded. "Ex-boyfriend"

"What the fuck?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "You had a boyfriend?" She nodded. "Why none of us knew?"

She shrugged. "If I told you guys, you would tell me to break up with him"

"'Cause you're too young, baby girl" My dad chuckled. "You don't understand love yet"

"Just because I'm 11 doesn't mean I don't understand it" She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Do what you want." I said before we start a new subject. Around midnight, we decided to go to sleep. I went up to my room.

   I sat down on my bed, Indian style. Hayley being pregnant was still on my mind. She's 23; Isn't that just a little too early to have a kid? What is her parents gonna say? What is Chris gonna say?

   Chresanto walked in my room. I looked at him. I forgot if he was supposed to sleep here tonight. I moved over so he can sit next to me. He pecked my lips. I did a small smile and stayed quiet for a moment.

"You're being awfully quiet," He started and stared at me. He nudged me with his elbow. "Whatcha' thinking about?"

"Hayley," I replied, quietly.

"What about her?" He inquired. "I haven't seen her for a good while"

"She's pregnant."

"Oh." He chuckled, shaking his head. "That's it?"

I nodded. "Why don't you seem surprised?"

"Hayley is known for the wild girl," He started. "Her, being pregnant, is not really surprising"

I did a small chuckle and nodded. "She is wild."

He stayed quiet for a while. "I don't think she's ready for a baby"