| cнapтeг 26 ❤

| Ιѕ нє αвσυт тσ...?

Ciara 

    He stood there, staring at me sternly. I mean, I get why he's mad but its not like I cheated on him. Aug came out and sat on the couch, facing me. Chres took a glance at him, then back at me. "Explain, then."

   "We were just hugging and he wanted to feel my ass but I stopped him before he did, I swear" I explained, truthfully. There was nothing to lie about. "And you know how paparazzi can be."

He nodded and put the magazine down. "Alright,"

I stood up in front of him. "You know I would never cheat on you, right?"

   He slightly nodded before we both sat down on the couch. I sat on his lap and played with his hair. August slightly cleared his throat. "You and Tyrone had a thing?"

I nodded, thinking back to these memories. "Yeah; for  about a year until he started..." I trailed.

"Abusing you?" He asked and I nodded slightly. How does he know?

As if he read my mind, Chres asked, "How you know what happened?"

"Just a lucky guess" He smirked.

Chres scoffed. "Which happened to be competely right?"

"Apparently, she's not the only girl Tyrone has abused." Aug started, then, shrugged. "I wasn't surprised that I was right"

"Aren't you two friends?" I asked and he nodded.

Chres shook his head. "And you still fuck with him."

August laughed. "I mean, I'm not the one he's abusing. I didn't find out until he killed some girl he dated."

   Stacy's God-sister. I nodded and looked down at my phone; its one in the morning. I got up and stretched. "I'm going to sleep."

    I walk to the back and laid on my bank bed. Not too long after, Chres laid next to me and we cuddled. I slowly drift off to sleep.

•••

    I stared at the baby pictures Ray just sent me. Tori's baby girl was born last night. Rae'Lynn Smith. Cute name. I frowned at the fact that I was not there.

"Congrats!  She's so cute" -Ci

    I closed my phone and looked at Chres who was sitting in front of me. Today was the last day on this tour bus. We were heading back to Los Angeles. The bus stopped for breakfast. "Wanna go to IHOP?"

    He nodded as we both stood up. We walk to IHOP; which wasn't that far. We sat in a booth and ordered our food.

"What do you have plan for tomorrow?" He asked.

"I have to go shopping with Tinashe before she leaves and I have to go see my parents" I answered. I've been living with Chres for about two years now. "Why?"

He shrugged. "I wanna take you out tomorrow night,"

"Where?" I asked, knowing well he's not gonna tell me. But, right now, I was hoping he would.

He smirked. "Don't worry about it."

I pout before our food came. I chewed on my pancake. "You know I'm a curious girl"

"Yeah," He chuckled. "But, it wouldn't be a surprise if I tell you, now would it?"

I pouted again. We finished eating and headed back to the bus. I sat on Chres' lap, having a conversation with Aug and Tinashe. I turned to Chres. "Where's Sean?"