│снартег 17 ❤

│рното ѕноот

Ciara

"When something happens, you better not come crying to me" Ray said, before storming out of my room. He was really mad at me. We just got into a heated argument. I sighed, running my hand through my hair.

Chres stared at me. He shook his head. "I can't believe you"

"I know, okay?" I started. "I know, you guys are disappointed in me. If you're gonna give the same lecture Ray just gave me, I don't wanna hear it"

He nodded. "I wasn't."

I let out a shaky sigh and grabbed my phone off the bed. It was 8 o'clock. I should probably go get ready. Hayley didn't really live close to us.

I took a quick bath. I curled my hair and put on my make up; just eyeliner and mascara. That's all I ever wear. I finished putting lotion on my legs and arms. I got out the bathroom. I went in my walk-in closet and closed the door behind me.

Chres was still in the room; standing out in the balcony to be exact. I quickly put my dress and heels on. I walk out and grabbed Hayley's present and card. Chres turned around when he heard the clicking sound of my heels. He smirked. "Well, don't you look beautiful"

I slightly blushed. "Thanks; you don't look bad youself"

He laughed before we both walk out the room. He helped me go down the stairs. We walk outside and got in his car. I gave him the address and he started driving.

I attacked her with a hug. "Happy birthday, Hayley!" I exclaimed, with a big smile on my face. Her house was packed with people and a table full of presents.

She smiled. "Thanks!" She look down at my hands. I was holding a box that had the necklace I bought her and the card. "Are those mine?"

I rolled my eyes playfully and giggled. "Of course not, since you're not the birthday girl" I said, sarcastically.

She laughed and hugged Chres, who was standing next to me. "Happy birthday," He said to her.

She nodded. "Thanks"

We put her gifts on the table; and yes Chresanto did buy her something. He got her a card and a red g-shock watch. It wasn't long till I started drinking. It wasn't long till I felt tipsy neither.

"Don't you think you're drinking too much?" Chres said, sitting next to me.

"Oh, chill out," I started, drinking the rest of my smirnoff."I'll be fine"

And I was. It was my last drink. I wasn't trynna get drunk and then wake up with a migraine and don't remember shit that happened today. At least not Hayley's birthday party.

Chres and I danced for basically every song. Dirty dancing, y'all might call it. I mean, what can I say. Right now, we were sitting; listening to Hayley's cousin giving her speech.

I sat in the middle of Chres and Brianna. She looked at Hayley, who was standing next to her cousin. "Your friend is fine"

I couldn't help but laugh. Not loudly though. "What?"

"She's pretty cute" She shrugged.

"Two things," I started. "First, you have a girlfriend. Second, she's my best friend"

She laughed. "Whatever"

I lay my head on Chres' shoulder. I checked my phone. It was about to be eleven o'clock. I'm already tired and sleepy. I put my hand in front of my mouth as I yawn. Chres look down at me. "You sleepy?"