│снартег 15 ❤

│ι dоп'т еvеп cаге. 

Ciara

"Chres," I whined. "Stop." He's been bothering me since this morning. He had his arms wrapped around my waist and was kissing all over my face. He thought I was mad at him. Well, I am. I'm just mad because he left me for Brielle. "I'm not mad at you," I only said that so he can leave me alone. I have a meeting with Robin in a couple of minutes.

"Stop lying to me, Ciara" He whispered in my ear.

"Can you two stop? Like, I'm standing right here" We both look up to the person who said that. I wasn't surprised when I saw Brielle standing there with a disgust look on her face, looking at me.

I chuckled. "Am I supposed to care?" She was about to say something, but, I quickly cut her off. I knew what she was gonna say wouldn't matter to me. "I don't care." I unwrapped Chres' arms around me and turned around, facing him. "Imma go get ready"

I jogged up the stairs and went inside my room. I picked out my clothes and put them on. I did my hair and went back downstairs. I saw Brielle sitting next to Chresanto in the living room. I assumed they were flirting by the smirk that was on Chresanto's lips and Brielle's red cheeks.

I rolled my eyes. And he wonders why I'm mad at him? I walk out the front door and got in my car. I drove to the studio.

"What are we doing today?" I asked Robin, as I took a seat next to Craig.

"Craig is gonna help you write your first song" He replied, sitting in front of me.

"Where is he?" I asked, when I didn't see him. I expected him to be here before me. I guess he's running late.

"I talked to him few minutes" He explained. "He's on his way"

We sat there, getting to know each other a little bit better until Craig came. Robin was in his 20s and he had a son. Craig walked in. He kissed my cheek before sitting next to me.

"Alright, Prod" Robin said, standing up. "You know what to do" He turned to look at me. "And you, Imma go set up your schedule"

"My schedule?" I questioned.

"Yes," He nodded. "You're gonna have a tight one for 2 weeks since we're trynna get you known" I nodded and waited for him to continue. "You'll be having a photo shoot on Friday"

My face lit up. "Really!" I exclaimed. He chuckled and nodded. I've never done a photo shoot before. I'm actually nervous.

"I'll be back in a few hours" He said. We nodded before he left.

Craig turned to me. "What do you want your first song to be about?"

AN: I'm not good at writing lyrics, So I'm just picking a celebrity song and act like she wrote it.

"I want it to be about loyalty; something like that."I said.

"Oh, alright" He nodded.

Craig and I spent 6 hours in the studio. Shockingly, we finished writing the song. So, as Craig was making the music, I went out to McDonalds and got us something to eat. I got a Big Mac, fries, and an Oreo Mc Flurry while I got Craig a Burger, fries, and Sprite. I drove back to the studio. I walk inside to hear my background music playing.

"Wow, it sounds good, Craig" I said, smiling. I sat next to him, putting the food on my lap.

"Thanks" He smiled back at me. "And Thank you again for my food" He grabbed his food off my lap.

I laughed at how fast he started eating. "Your fat ass"

He chortled. "Whatever"

We finished eating then we went back to work. I went inside of the music booth, put the headphones on and waited for the music to play. When it played i started singing.