│снαртєг 9 ❤

│ι сап'т вгєатнє 

Ciara

I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do with myself. I was pacing back and forth in my room. I can't believe I told Chresanto I’m still in love with him last night. I just couldn’t stare at his beautiful eyes and lie to him. I dropped myself on the bed and screamed. I heard my phone buzzed. I lazily grabbed it off of my nightstand.

“Are you free? We should chill” –Sean

“Are you okay?” Tequan said, entering my room. “I was going to Dani’s room and I heard you screamed”

I sighed loudly. “I don’t know the definition of “fine” anymore”

He chuckled and sat on the edge of the bed. “Talk to me. We haven’t talked for a while”

“I don’t know. Am I? I have to walk the dogs today. Does that mean I’m free? Or not?” -Ciara

“I’m just freakin’ out” I sat up and look at him. “I told Chresanto I’m still in love with him”

“Are you?” He ask, raising his eyebrows. “I mean, we all knew you still had feelings for him. We were just waiting for the day for you to admit it”

“Yeah,” I look down. “It feels good admitting it but I don’t know how am I gonna face him the next time I see him”

“Lol, I guess. I’ll come over in 10” -Sean

"Ight," -Ciara

“You’ll be fine,” He said.

I nodded. “How did you guys know I was still in love with him?” I was curious. “I mean, I sure didn’t make it obvious”

He stood up. “You don’t just fall out of love, Ci” Those are the exact words Craig told me when Chres and I broke up two years ago.

I nodded. He kissed my forehead and was about to walk out of my room. “How are you and Dani going? You two seem off”

He sighed. “She’s mad at me over a text message some girl send me”

“Good luck making it up to her” I chuckled softly.

“She’ll forgive me. I don’t even know the girl that sent me the text. She’s being dramatic”

I nodded and giggled. “Alright,”

He did a small smile before walking out the door. I got down from my bed and jogged downstairs. The front door opened and Tyrone walked in. I was surprised.

“Wasn’t expecting you ‘till 6” I said, placing my hands on my hips.

“I have something to do at 6” He said, rolling his eyes. I mentally laughed. I didn’t even start yelling yet.

“What do you have to do?” I asked, curiously.

“Don’t worry about it,” He scoffed. He put his hands in his pockets. “What is so important that we need to talk about?”

“Now’s not the time, Tyrone” I said. “I told you to come at 6”

The front door opened again and Sean, Chres, and Stacy walked in. Damn, Chres. You had to come too. Butterflies started dancing around in my stomach and my heart started racing.

“Long time no speak, bruh” Sean smirked, and nudged Tyrone playfully.

“Don’t fucking touch me” Tyrone snapped.