| cнapтeг 20 ❤

| яєѕт ιи ρєα¢є

Chresanto

I walk in the bar. It was around ten o'clock in the morning. There weren't a lot of people in here. Just a few. Who drinks early in the morning? Well, it's not that early. But, you get what I'm trynna say. I spot him flirting with a girl.

I walk over to them. "Give us a minute," I whispered in her ear.

She pouted before nodding. She got up and left, I took her seat. He raised his eyebrows at me. "Chresanto, isn't nice to see you," He did a fake smile.

"The feeling's not mutual, Tyrone" I said. "But, I found you," With the help of Stacy. I knew she talked to him and I assumed she knew where he was.

"Why were you looking for me?" He asked.

"I want you to leave," I started. "I mean, nobody wants you here. You're just gonna bring trouble again. And we all don't want that"

He laughed. "I'm leaving tomorrow. Not because nobody wants me here; because I don't have any family members here"

I shrugged, carelessly. "I'm just happy that you'll be gone tomorrow"

"But, I need one thing," He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "And that one thing is?"

"I want Ciara," He shrugged. "I wanna leave with her,"

I laughed out loud. "What is this? Vampire Diaries? You're Klaus, I'm Stefan, and you want Elena to leave with you?" I scoffed. "Hell no, I'm not giving you Ciara"

(A/N: You'll only get it if you watch Vampire Diaries.)

He laughed. "Just chill, I was playing"

I got up and grab my keys out of my pocket. "Ight," I went home. I soon as I entered the house, the house phone ringed.

"Hello?" I asked, not knowing the number that called.

"Is it Chresanto August?" An unfamiliar voice asked.

"Yeah," I replied, sitting on the couch.

"We have some news to tell you,"

"Okay?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "What is it?"

-

Ciara

Four days. It's been four since I've seen him. He never called, he never came over, he never even texted me. I paced around my room, calling him multiple times. He keeps sending me to voicemail. I sighed and sat down.

I layed back on my bed. I have to think of something. Chres never gave me a spare key to his house. I assumed he gave one to Stacy when they were together.

I scrolled down my contacts. Thank God I never deleted her number. I dialed her number and she picked up after the second ring. "Hello,"

"Wasn't expecting a call from you," She said.

"Wasn't expecting to call you neither," I replied back with a slight attitude. "I want you to meet me at Starbucks," That's always our meeting spot.

She laughed. "I think you should ask more nicely"

"Doesn't matter how I ask," I started. "We all know you're gonna show up anyway,"

"Whatever," She said, before hanging up. I hung up also.

I walk in my closet and put on my TOMS. I grab my keys and jogged downstairs. I saw Ray in the living room. We haven't talked since that argurment. I'll talk to him when I get back.