│снартег 14 ❤

│ι juѕт dоп'т Іικє тнєм . 

Melody

"Babe!" I called when I walk in Craig's house. He doesn't live with his parents any more. He wanted me to move in with him. But, I don't think I wanna do that. I'm really nervous right now. Ciara told me to tell him about me not having feelings for him no more. "It'll only hurt you guys' relationship if you wait longer" She told me.

Don't ask how I lost my feelings for him. I don't even know. I guess I just don't feel the connection and the passion between us anymore. I don't want to hurt him.

"I'm in here," I heard him say. I walk in the living room and sat next to him. He leaned over and kissed my cheek. I smile a little. I don't know why though. I'm nervous as hell. He furrowed his eyebrows. "What's wrong?"

Damn. I shook my head. "Nothing. Don't worry about it"

He gave me an uncertain look. Then, he nodded. "Have you thought about it?" I had a confused look on my face. I didn't know what he's talking about. He seemed to notice. "About you moving in with me"

Oh. "Um, I don't know" I said, nervously.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

How should I say it without hurting him or sounding like a bitch? I played with my nails for a while before started talking again. "I think we should break up"

He nodded and chuckled. "I saw this coming"

"What do you mean?" I was quite shocked.

"You haven't been into the relationship, Mel" He stood up and I stood after him. "When I talk to you, you're always in your own world. You look at me differently-"

"What do you mean I look at you differently, Prod?"

"We use to look at each other lovingly. Now, you just look at me like I'm just a friend. You never tell me what's on your mind anymore"

"You wanna know what's on my mind?" I raised my voice. "You. You know why? Because I'm trynna find a way to tell you I'm not in love with you anymore"

"So, you lied to me," He laugh sarcastically.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I didn't lie to you"

"It was just yesterday you told me you loved me"

My heart dropped. Why am I the one that's hurt all of a sudden? I tried hard not to make the tears that was threatening to fall, fall. I look down. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean-"

He clutched his jaws, like he always do when he's mad or hurt. Right now, I think it's both. I felt guilty. "Whatever. We're no longer together"

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "I didn't wanna hurt you"

"I'm not hurt because you don't have feelings for me anymore. I'm hurt because you've been lying to my face this whole time" He said. "You lied to me this whole time, Mel"

"Craig, you know I didn't mean to"

He laughed sarcastically and shook his head. "Don't forget to put back the spare key on the table on your way out"

My heart shattered in millions of pieces. He gave me a spare key so I can come here whenever I wanted. Just because we broke up doesn't mean we can't be friends. I watch him jog up the stairs.

I sigh as tears fell out of my eyes. I sobbed as I slowly put the key on the table. I turn the light off before walking out the door.

I'm already regretting this.