│снартєг 5 ❤

│ѕнє ѕмокєѕ ?? 

Ciara

I roll over to a blank and cold space. I rubbed my eyes before opening it. Sean wasn’t next to me. I got down from the bed and I quickly put on slippers. The floor was cold. I sat on the bed and grab my phone to check if I had any texts or messages. 2 phone calls from Hayley and 1 text from Tyrone.

Goodmorning, beautiful. I miss you,” –Tyrone

I roll my eyes. I changed it from Babee to Tyrone. I called Hayley back and she picked up after the third ring.

“Hey,” She said, happily.

“What’s going on?” I ask. “You seem excited or happy”

She giggled. “I’m always happy”

“Girl, what’s going on?”

She squealed. “I go out with Christopher”

I dramatically gasped. “Are you serious?”

“Yes!”

How dare him not calling me. “Well, I’m happy for you two”

“Thanks,” She said. “I gotta go. He’s calling me right now”

“Bye,”

I hung up and stood up from the bed. The bathroom door opened and Sean walked out. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. My jaw literally dropped. Man, was he built! He was all buff and stuff. It’s my first time seeing him without a shirt. I couldn’t help but to stare.

He smirked and walked towards me. He wrapped his arms my waist. “You like what you see?”

I rolled my eyes playfully and chuckled. “You so lame. Who says that anymore?”   

He laughed. “Whatever.”

He leaned in to kiss me but I quickly turn my face around. He gave me a questioning look. “Maybe after I brush my teeth”

He nodded before I walk in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth before I took a shower. When I was done, I got out the bathroom. I walk in the closet and locked the door so I can put my clothes on. I got out when I was done.

I lay back down on the bed and looked at Sean. “What are we doing today?”

He turned and faced me. He shrugged. “I don’t know,”

“Imma call Ra-” He got on top of me and crashed his lips on mine. I caressed his cheek while kissing him back. He pulled away and smirked. I blushed. “You could’ve at least let me finish my sentence”

“I couldn’t wait longer,” He said, before he kissed my cheek. “You were taking too long”

I giggled. “You can get off of me now”

He smiled before rolling off of me. He lay next to me and I laid my head on his chest. There was a knock on the door. “It’s open,” Sean said.

The door opened and Ray, Dani, Chres and Stacy walked in. Ray raised his eyebrows at me and Sean. “What’s this?”

“What’s what?” I furrowed my eyebrows.

“You, him, cuddling” Dani said.

“We’re just lying down” I said, sitting up.

“You better not be cheating on Tyrone” Ray said.

Shhiitt, I already did. “I’m not.”