| cнapтeг 24 ❤

| Yоu'гє ωнат? ❥

Chres

      I quickly got off Ciara's bed and put my shoes on. Justice cannot be serious. I put my phone in my pocket. "What's wrong? Where you going?" Ciara keep asking me and I just keep ignoring her. Not that I meant to, I just didn't have time to explain.

I leaned down and pecked her lips. "I'll be back later"

I walk out of their front door and got in my car. I sped to Justice's house which was about 15 minutes away. I parked my car in her driveway and walk to her front door, which was surprisingly open.

"Justice!" I called out. "Justice!"

    I went up the her room but she wasn't there. I was about to walk out until heard crying in her bathroom. I walk towards it but it was locked. "C'mon, Justice. Open the door"

"Leave me the fuck alone." She sniffed.

"Just open the damn door." I snapped. She stay silent for a while before opening the door. She was all bloody, she's crying, her hair was a mess. "What are you doing?"

She shrugged. "Putting myself through the pain I put people through"

"And you're doing that how?" I asked, with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Killing myself?" She mumbled and look down.

I look down at her thigh, the one she got shot on; which now had a bandage. "You went to the hospital?"

She shook her head. "I took care of it; It's not my first time getting shot, Chres"

"Then, how'd you get home?" I asked, curiously.

"I drove here," She replied. "It did hurt, but, I did it anyway"

"You have to go to the hospital, Justice" I started. "Make sure everything is fine"

"I don't have to do anything" She said, lowly. "And I'm gonna die anyway, what's the point?"

"Justice, you don't have to kill yourself because people hate you" I said.

    She started crying again. I couldn't do anything but to embrace her. She cried in my chest as I held onto her. A few minutes later, she pulled away.

"I want you to leave," She said, grabbing the blade she was cutting herself with. "I don't want you to see me killing myself"

"You're not gonna kill yourself," I said. "Now, put that down"

    She shook her head as she started crying again. She went back to cutting herself, making more blood pouring out of her. I snatched the blade out her hand.

"Stop!" I yelled.

"Why should I?" She wiped her tears. She was in pain.

"People do love you, Justice!" I yelled. "You just have to stop treating them so badly! Stop being a bitch to everyone and at least try to appreciate and love them back. And I do love you, Justice. Just not in the way where I wanna be in a relationship with you. You were like a sister to me; you completely changed"

"B-but, I d-didn't" She said. "I-I was hurt that you choose Ciara over me"

"So, people hating you is not the reason why you wanna kill yourself, is it?" I started. "You wanna kill yourself because you're jealous of what Ciara and I have. You hate to see us happy"

She slid down the wall and cried more. "I'm sorry. Please tell me you forgive me"

I stood there, silent. I don't know if I can forgive her, Actually, I can't. I shook my head and grab my phone out. "I'm calling 911"