│снαртєг 2 ❤

│"I lоvє уоu" 

Ciara

I walk out of Chresanto's house and got inside my car. My phone ringed for the third time. I'm still not picking up. I backed out of their driveway and made my way home. I decided to turn my phone off when it ringed again. He was really working on my nerves right about now.

I walk inside the house. Ray and Melody was in the living room. "Where's Tyrone?"

"He's in your room," Melody replied, putting a candy in her mouth.

I nodded before walking up to my room. I opened the door and saw Tyrone laying on my bed. "Why didn't you answer my phone calls?"

I rolled my eyes. "Because I knew it was you"

"Exactly," He said, getting up from the bed. "Why didn't you answer it?"

"Um, I was driving" I answered. "What did you want?"

"For you to come home,"

I roll my eyes again. "Why? I was with somebody."

"I told you I wanted us to spend the day together" He walked towards me. "Who were you with?"

"Somebody." I hate when he acts this way. Always wanna interrogate me.

"What gender?" He ask.

I crossed my arms over my chest. "Doesn't matter."

"Yes, It-"

"Are we gonna go out or are we gonna stay up here talking?" I interrupted.

He sigh. "Let's go"

We jogged down the stairs and walked out the front door. We got in his car. “Where exactly are we going?”

“Anywhere,” He said, while backing out of the driveway. He drove down the street and looked at me. “Where do you wanna go?”

I shrug. “I don’t really care where we go.” He kept looking at me. “Um, eyes on the road, please”

He chuckled before looking at the road. “What’s up with you?”

I furrowed my eyebrows. “What do you mean?”

“You seem…” He trailed, thinking of the right word. “Grumpy

“Grumpy?” I ask and he nodded. “I think I’m still tired”

I need to smoke. Only if Hayley was here. You guys may think that she’s a bad influence. But, she’s not. She just know how to have fun. I just can’t wait ‘till she gets here.

Tyrone and I spent the whole day out. We went inside the house and everybody was in the backyard. We walk out in the backyard and everybody was just hanging out. Including Stacy. “Oh, hey, Ciara” Ray said, when he saw me.

I smile and nodded. “I’m gonna be upstairs”

“You can join us if you want,” Destiny said.

I would. But, seeing Stacy’s face just killed my vibe. I shook my head. “I’m fine,” I walk upstairs to my room. I threw my bag on my bed and plop down on it. The door opened and Tyrone walked in.

“Why didn’t you?” He leaned against the door after he closed. He cross his arms and raised his brows, looking at me. “I know there’s a reason”

“What makes you think that?” I ask, getting up from the bed and walking towards him. “Can’t I just not hang out with them for one night?”

He chuckled. “You got here yesterday, Ciara. I’m sure you would want to chill with them every night. You hadn’t seen them for two years”

He got me there. Ugh, I hate when he gets into my head. I bit my bottom lip. “I’m just not feeling it tonight. Stacy and I didn’t really click well earlier”

“Why?”

“She was a bit insolence to me” I sigh.

“Don’t you think you should go downstairs and get to know her?” 

“Getting to know her for what? She rubbed me off the wrong way”

He approached me. “You should at least give her a chance,”

I chuckled. “Why do you care? You don’t even know her”

He wrapped his arms around my waist. “I don’t care. I’m just trynna be a good boyfriend”

I stood on my toes and pecked his lips. “You are a good boyfriend, Ty”

He smile and kissed me. He pulled away. “I’m going home,”

I nodded. “Goodnight”

He smiled before walking out my room. Maybe he’s right. Maybe, just maybe, if I get to know her we would at least be friends. I walked downstairs to the backyard.

“Glad you decided to join us,” Jacob said, smirking at me.

I roll my eyes playfully and chuckled. “Shut up,” I sat in between Ray and Brittany.

“Who are you?” Stacy ask, looking at me.

“Ciara,”

“Oh,” She nodded. “So, you’re the Ciara everyone’s talking about. When I saw you this morning I thought you were one of Sean’s hoe or something”

My mouth literally dropped. I was about to get up and slapped her but Ray was holding me down. It’s like he knew exactly what I was gonna do. “Chill,” He whispered in my ear.

It took a lot in me not slap Ray too. “Did you hear what she said?”

“I said, I thought” She said, smirked. “Who knows? Maybe you are”

I roll my eyes and stormed inside. I went to the kitchen and grab a water bottle out of the fridge. I was about to walk away but somebody grabbed me by my arm. I turned around and saw Chres. “What?”

He let go of my arm. “Can we talk?”

“Chres, there’s-”

“Please,”

I sat on the island and he sat in front of me. I sigh. “What do you wanna talk about?”

“I still have feelings for you,” He said, looking at me. For some reason, my heart started racing when he said that.

I ran my hand through my hair. “I-I don’t know what to say”

“Do you still have feelings for me?” He ask.

“I don’t know. I love Tyrone”

He nodded and sigh. “Sorry for what Stacy said. She’s not usually like this”

“You don’t have to apologize for her. It’s all good” He did a small smile and got up. He started walked toward the glass door to go to the backyard. “Hey,” I said and he turned around. “Friends?”

He smile and nodded. “Friends,”

It’s been two weeks since I’ve been here. Stacy and I don’t get along at all. Chresanto and I talk. Hayley’s coming today. I was laying on my bed, watching The Vampire Diaries on Netflix.

There was a knock on my door. “It’s open,” I said, focusing on the TV. I’m in love with this show. The door open and somebody walked in.

“You’re just gonna ignore me?” Hayley said.

I looked at her and jumped on her. She almost fell. I laugh and got down. “I missed you,”

She chuckled. “Didn’t seem like”

“Sorry,” I said, smiling. “I was too busy drooling over Stefan”

She giggled. “We should go out tonight,”

My eyes lit up. “Yes. I need a drink”