~6~ Part 1

Taraji
I threw my head back when Terrence's tongue made contact with my clit. Honestly I didn't think we would get this far but I'm definitely not complaining. It's been a good while since I've had sex. Around and around his tongue went licking, suckling, and biting my second set of lips.

"God Terry fuck," I moaned out.

He looked deeply into my eyes. "Does that feel good?"

"Mmm yes....really good."

As if things couldn't get any better, he slid two of his thick fingers inside me. My mouth hung open as a loud moan escaped. Have you forgotten that he is married? My conscience asked me, but I wasn't listening to anything it was saying.

He started to move his now curled fingers faster inside me, rapidly running along my g-spot. I arched my back while he gripped the base of my neck and kept pleasuring me.

"Oh s-shit T-Terrence you're g-gonna make me c-cum," I managed to get out.

"You gonna cum for daddy?"

I nodded. The strong sensations I felt in my stomach got stronger and stronger with each thrust of his fingers. A few strokes later a loud shriek escaped my mouth. Warm liquid came shooting out of me and onto my sofa, his clothes, and the floor.

He gave my core one last lick. "Damn girl that nookie taste good as fuck," He smacking it making me jump a little and bite my lip.

"You are too much Terrence."

I didn't know Terrence had it in him. Of course I should've known with his cocky ass. I wonder what it would feel like if it were his actually shaft instead of his fingers. Just thinking about it made me wet all over again.

"Taraji!" He yelled snapped me out of my thoughts.

"You ain't gotta yell! What do you want?"

"I asked you if you wanted to go out to dinner with me. I know this great restaurant downtown that you will love."

I raised my eyebrow. "I don't know....."

"Please? I know you don't want me to just come over here and fuck you then not take you out."

He's giving me those damn puppy dog eyes. Man I hate when people do that. I sighed, giving in. "Fine I guess."

He smiled then pecked my lips. "I'll be back tonight at 8:00 so dress nice."

My eyes widened as he slid my panties into his suit jacket. What did I just get myself into?
~ ~ ~ ~
Taraji

After I got out of of the shower and flat ironed my hair, I lotioned my body down with Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path

After I got out of of the shower and flat ironed my hair, I lotioned my body down with Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path. I slid on a black lace thong then put on my favorite, sexy, and did I forget to mention sexy date night dress. It had a slit that went up mid thigh and practically showed everything on me. Terry won't be able to resist this. My phone rung from the bedside table. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Tinashe.

I rolled my eyes then answered. "Bitch I'm kinda busy so make it quick."

"Damn hoe can I talk to my best friend? And what the hell are you busy with?"

"Well if you must know I'm going on a date tonight," I replied putting in my earrings.

The line went silence for a minute. "So let me get this straight..." She started. Oh Lord here her dramatic ass go. "You, THE Taraji P Henson, are going on a date? You're kidding right?"

"Sorry to burst your bubble but no I'm not kidding."

She screamed loudly making me throw the phone on the bed and cover my ears. This is exactly why I don't like to tell her stuff. Eventually I picked it back up when she stopped screaming. "Omg Tj I am so proud of you! Who's the lucky guy?"

"You already know who."

"Oooohhhhh! It's that fine piece of caramel Terrence. Girl you go get him!"

I laughed. "We really need to go out more so I can have something on you and Mr. Dark Chocolate Tyrese."

The sound of the doorbell interrupted our conversation. "That's him girl I'll call you back later."

"I better have details when you get back."

I hung up then quickly put on my diamond necklace and bracelet then threw on some black strappy Jimmy Choo heels. I lined my lips then applied some purple lipstick. I grabbed my MK purse and headed downstairs. When I opened the door, Terrence had a surprised look on his face.

"Damn."

~ ~ ~ ~
I'll try to post part 2 soon!