~11~

Tinashe
Everything on my body hurts; my ribs, legs, thighs, and down there. I felt like my life has been drained from me. He came back into my bedroom with a stick. This wasn't any ordinary stick, though. This one in particular is the one used to torture.

I wiggled around in the chair trying to get out of the ropes, but they won't budge. "N-No please d-don't."

Of course I didn't expect him to listen. A loud scream left my mouth as the 30 volt shock stick met my skin, lighting me up like a Christmas tree. When he stopped, I was shaking violently and had a new burn mark on my stomach.

"Next time you'll do what I say the first time!" He yelled untying me and throwing me on the floor.

The only thought that ran through my mind was why and how did I let this psycho in my life. I never would've guessed he would be like this if you told me. That's how much I so called 'love' him. Now look where it got me.

I heard the jiggling of keys. Maybe he already messed up my hearing somehow. My body felt so weak. It was like everything went in slow motion.

"You gonna learn to listen," He said pulling out handcuffs. Before he could put them on me, someone hit him over the head with....is that a brick? Damn....
~ ~ ~ ~
Taraji
"Tina stay awake okay?" I shook her to keep her eyes open. I'm so glad I came before it was too late. I feel like this is entirely my fault. I knew something was up with him the first time I saw him.

"You bitch!" He yelled grabbing me.

"Get your hands off me!"

He punched the wall beside me making me scream

He punched the wall beside me making me scream. Okay I'm kinda scared now. My heart started beating out of my chest as his hands wrapped around my neck. I panicked. I couldn't breathe.

II felt myself being lifted up off the ground making it even harder to catch my breath

II felt myself being lifted up off the ground making it even harder to catch my breath. I tried to move his hands, but that didn't work.

"Tyrese stop! She's pregnant!" Tina yelled.

My vision started to get blurry. This was it for me. Me and my unborn child won't live to see light. Suddenly Terrence popped into mind. I won't get to see him again. That brought tears to my eyes.

I fell on the floor. Everything went black.

Oopsies! Cliffhanger😂