~8~ Part 3

Next morning.....
Taraji
I groaned loudly holding my stomach tightly. It was currently 3:00 in the morning. I woke up feeling like shit and it's only getting worse. A sudden wave of nausea ran through me as I quickly made my way into the bathroom, emptying all the contents out of my system into the toilet.

Why the fuck is this happening? I asked myself. I rinsed out my mouth then laid down on the bed and called Terrence. He always seems to know how to cheer me up.

~~~~Phone conversation~~~~
Terry😂😚❤: *yawns* Tj baby why you calling me at 3 in the morning?
BabyGirl😍💦😁❤: cause I'm not feeling good
Terry😂😚❤: what's wrong?
BabyGirl😍💦😁❤: my stomach hurts *I pouted*
Terry😂😚❤: aww my baby got a stomach ache *he laughed*
BabyGirl😍💦😁❤: please come over
Terry😂😚❤: I don't know...my services aren't exactly free....
BabyGirl😍💦😁❤: forget it then
Terry😂😚❤: I'm just kidding I'll be over in a minute
~~~~End of Conversation~~~~

Beads of sweat rolled down my face. I slowly stood up wobbling a bit. My stomach was doing flips all over the place. God please make this pain go away! A few minutes later, I somehow ended up on the floor with my vision blurred.

"T-Terry?" I asked the shadowy figure walking up to me.

"Taraji what happened?"

It was getting harder and harder to keep my eyes open. "I-I don't k-know but I'm s-sleepy."
~ ~ ~ ~
Mira
I sat back smiling as I watched the scene unfold. Taraji wanted to play so I had to show her who she was messing with. "I-I don't k-know but I'm s-sleepy," I heard her say.

"No no no you are not going to sleep on me," Terrence continued to rock her in his arms to keep her from sleeping. I shook my head.

This almost makes me want to cry....SIKE! That bitch had her chance to walk away from this. Terrence will always be my man. No one will ever come in between that. I didn't realize he called for an ambulance as paramedics came and loaded her body into a gurny.
~ ~ ~ ~
Sorry if it's shorter and crappier than normal but I'll try to post a better chapter soon!