~9~

Terrence
Taraji's been in the hospital for 3 hours now and no one is telling me anything. We've only known each other for a short time, but I feel like I can trust her. Like I'm really ready to give myself to her. Just the way she smiles and annoys me is a turn on.

"Mr. Howard," A nurse named Iris said bringing me out of my thoughts. I stood up from the chair making my way to her. I've got to admit she is pretty hot.

"Is she okay?"

"Well we kind of....aren't su--" I cut her off.

"What do you mean you're not sure!"

"Sir calm down. We ran some tests on her that say she's pregnant but that can't be because we didn't find any semen in the uterus (sorry if this is wrong, I don't really know much about pregnancies). Another test says she might have been drugged."

Drugged? I thought to myself. This had to have happened earlier today. The thing wrong with that is she probably wouldn't have people at her house early in the morning. Maybe someone put something in her food at the restaurant yesterday. Who did it is the million dollar question.

"Ms. Henson is awake now so you can see her if you want." She said touching my arm. Lord don't do this to me...

I followed Iris down the hall toward Taraji's room. When I walked in, she was sitting up watching tv and on her phone at the same time.

"Hey baby how you feeling?" I asked making her look at me and smile.

"Terry come here."
~ ~ ~ ~
Taraji
When Terrence got close enough, I grabbed him by his shirt and smashed my lips into his. You don't know how much I've missed him even though it's only been a few hours. Honestly, I think I'm falling for him. My only problem is Ms. Lling Wing or whatever her name is.

He groaned, pulling back. "Damn you really missed me?"

"I missed you a lot daddy." I whispered in his ear. He gave me one of his famous smirks.

"I bet you did."

Waterworks is happening between my legs right now. He is such a tease at times. That's what I like about him. "Did they tell you what's up with me?"

"The nurse told me the test they ran said you were pregnant--"

I froze. "What?"

He shook his head then smacked my thigh. "Let me finish woman. You're not pregnant and couldn't be because we haven't had sex....yet."

"First what makes you think I haven't fucked anyone and second what do you mean yet?" I folded my arms across my chest.

"One you're not a slut T and second I mean yet as in later on. It could be today, tomorrow, the next day...." His hand trailed up the side my bare ass. A small moan escaped my mouth.

"Terry you are such a freak."

"You like it though baby."
~ ~ ~ ~
James and I were back at it again with another photo shoot. This time, I'm going to be on the cover of Essence magazine. After I went into wardrobe and makeup, I stood in front of the backdrop to do my thing.

 After I went into wardrobe and makeup, I stood in front of the backdrop to do my thing

This dress like a symbol to me. It represents class, sexiness, seduction, passion and professionalism. It was royal blue with slits coming up on either side of my thighs, along with some orangish-red details on the arm sleeves and neckline.

"T you look absolutely smashing in that dress. I couldn't have done a better job myself," James said, his British accent really coming out. Did I forget to mention he is a designer and my favorite at that.

I looked down at my fingers blushing. "Thank you." Hey, I am a sucker for compliments.

During the middle of the shoot, Terrence strolled in with his fine self. God I can't never get tired of looking at him. I bit my lip as he came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"How's my baby doing?" He asked in a low voice so only I could here him.

"Um Ms. Lling Way is not here so..." I said just to mess with him. I heard him kiss his teeth before letting me go.

"You know you play entirely too much."

"Trust me I know 'baby'."

He chuckled shaking his head. "What are you doing here anyways?"

"I'm going to be on the next issue of Essence."

I glanced up from my phone. "Are you stalking me? Like seriously though."

"No I'm not stalking you. I just have a way of persuading people with my looks just like you do."

"Whatever Terrence."

So I stayed there for an extra hour to observe Terrence. I still believe he is stalking me. But is it a bad thing that I'm kind of turned on at the thought?

 But is it a bad thing that I'm kind of turned on at the thought?