~17~

IrisI'm definitely going to hell without a doubt, I thought pacing back and forth around the crumbling dungeon

Iris
I'm definitely going to hell without a doubt, I thought pacing back and forth around the crumbling dungeon. Don't ask me where Mira got it from. This is why I stopped talking to her crazy ass in college. My parents and I always knew she had mental problems, but I kept hanging with her so I wouldn't hurt her feelings. I instantly regreted it the day she found me at the mall three years ago. Now I have to do whatever she wants me to or else I'm gonna lose everything.

My gaze wandered toward Taraji and her friends. She was chained to the wall while the rest were tied to chairs in the middle. It's been four days since that party with no sign of them waking up. I just hope they aren't dead because I couldn't live with that on my conscience.

The sound of a door opening and closing made me look toward the archway where Mira stood, a smirk painted across her face. "You still have hope for them. Too bad that they're gonna die," she pulled out a pistol.

My eyes widened in shock.  She walked over to Taraji then slapped her cheek hard. I winced. Even I felt that from six feet away. Her eyes jolted opened. An instant look of anger took over.

"Where the fuck am I," she asked.

Mira smiled wickedly. "None of that matters now honey. You really gave me quite a run for my money, Taraji. First you steal my husband, made him divorce me, then you get pregnant by him? That should've been me!"

~ ~ ~ ~
Taraji
Damn, this bitch is crazy, I thought. I just realized that I wasn't standing up, so I tried to get up. My body wouldn't budge. I looked around only to see that my arms and legs were chained. Well this is just great. I might die because of my boyfriend's jealous ex wife. Not the way I would've pictured spending my day.

Something suddenly clicked in my mind. "How did you know I was pregnant?"

"Let's just say that, that little incident you and your friend got in wasn't an accident."

"You bitch!" I pulled hard on the chains. My right hand slid through the metal claw a little. I might be able to do something with that, I immediately stopped so she wouldn't notice.

"Oh poor girl. I'm afraid you won't be getting out anytime soon. But I will give you a little bit of a show to keep you entertained. One second," she left. No wonder Terrence broke up with her. Speaking of which where is he? If I make it out alive, I'm gonna kiss him then punch his lights out for dancing up on some skank at the Yazz's party.

After a minute, she dragged in….Terrence? "Terrence baby!" I yelled out. She laughed loudly.

"He can't hear you sweetie. A couple of doses of Jaxenquip (made up) will knock anybody out for a few days, maybe weeks if I'm lucky," she came closer and closer to me until she was right in front of me. She laid Terrence on my lap. I was dying to touch any part of him, but I couldn't. I felt myself about to tear up when she began to unbuckle his belt.

"Mira please….don't do this," I pleaded to her. She can do anything she wants to me, I don't care. I'm not gonna just let her rape my man in front of me. If it meant throwing away my dignity, so be it.

"What was that? I can't hear you over all of the noises. Now I'm going to go get dolled up before I get started. Don't go anywhere okay," she shook her head laughed before leaving out once again.

Taking that as an opportunity, I pulled as hard as I could on my right hand to get it out. Keep in mind that this is thick, hard metal. I bit my lip roughly at the extreme pain I was experiencing. When I finally got it out, it turned bright red. My wrist had a purple ring around it and to the hand up until half of my arm felt numb. Slowly but surely, I used the little energy I had to slap Terrence repeatedly on the face.

"Terry wake up please. I don't know if you can hear but I need you right now. All of our lives are on the line," I sighed. "I love you, this might be the last time I say it." Tears began sliding down my cheek.

Suddenly I felt movement on my lap followed by a low groan.

A/N: This is a short chapter, but I'll try and have the next one  longer. P.S, below is a pic of Iris. Wattpad wants to add dumb so the pic above won't go in the media. I'm so over this😠

 I'm so over this😠