|C H A P T E R 10|

A/N:
Heyy! I know I said I would be uploading a lot, but it was raining bad af here in Georgia and I live in the country so all the power in my area went out so I haven't been on.

I went to my grandma house and she don't got WiFi so I been waiting but now it's back on and I'm happy af!

But anyway, I'm done with this A/N, finna update for y'all!

——————————————————————————————

After dinner, me and Taj was the only ones in the kitchen cause we the only ones that wanted to clean up.

We was about done, when D came downstairs with another bowl.

"Hell nawl, I'm not washing that. Taj, you got it," I said, putting the dish rag down.

"Naw, he got it his damn self! Fuck you thought this was?" Taj said, walking out of the kitchen.

"Ight, keep talking imma punch you in yo shit!" D said, sitting the bowl in the sink. I just walked away.

"You keep on tryna front in front of Alaya and imma lay yo ass out. We all know you like her, and if Trent find out, he gone stomp a mud hole in yo ass for fucking with his girl!" Taj said, walking upstairs.

"I'm not his girl," I said, leaning against the counter.

"Oh, ight," D said.

"What y'all ugly niggas talking bout?" Trent said, coming downstairs shirtless.

"Taj talking bout how you gone "stomp a mud hole in me,"" D said, making air quotes. "Like I'm scared."

Trent looked at him, ion know if he was bout to say something or punch him, but he just walked away.

"Yeah, okay," D said.

"Y'all hell, boy," I said, about to walk upstairs. D stopped me.

"Aye, you busy tomorrow?" He asked, grabbing my arm gently.

"No, I was just gone sit at home and watch TV," I said.

"Oh, well you should come to the studio with me tomorrow," he said.

"You make music?" I asked.

"Naw, I dance. That's Trent ugly ass," he said.

"IGHT BITCH! I HEAR YOU!" Trent said from upstairs. Ian even know he heard us.

"Okay, stalker?" D said.

"YOU GONE MAKE ME BUST YO SHIT!" He said.

"Do it," D said, about to walk upstairs.

"No," I said, pushing him back. "Look, I'll go to the studio with you tomorrow."

He smiled. "Ight, it's a date."

"No, it's not."

He was at the bottom of the stairs, then he stopped and smirked.

"Like I said," he said as he kept walking upstairs.

"You can call it what you want, it's still what I say it is!"

"What is it?"

I was at a lost for words. I didn't even know what it was.

"Like I said!" He yelled from upstairs. I heard a door open, then close.

I shook my head, then walked upstairs.

Trent

D walked into the room. He looked at me, and I looked right back at him.

"Trent, you got some socks?" Taj asked.

I looked at him. "Nigga you got life fucked up. I'm not sharing my socks with you!"

"Mine dirty," he said.

"And ion give a damn."

He just smacked his teeth, then looked over at D, who was sitting at the edge of his bed.

"It's a shame you in a room with two niggas that don't like yo ass," Taj said.

This nigga shout out. I had to laugh.

"I honestly don't care. I'm not here for nobody to like me," D said, laying back on his bed.

"Then why exactly did you agree to move into this apartment?" Taj asked.

"Cause y'all my niggas. Some of y'all is anyway," D said.

"Whatchu mean some of y'all? Ian never say you wasn't my nigga. I'm still gone don't if you fight, I just don't like yo ass," Taj said.

"Tf?" I said.

"What? He can still be my nigga, I just don't fuck with him right now," Taj said.

I just shook my head.

"Now ion know bout you and Trent. Seem like y'all got some major beef. Y'all needa squash that shit," Taj said, hopping on his bed.

"You hell," I said.

"I'm just saying. Seem like y'all both like Alaya. Whoever gone get her needa get her."

"Ion like her," I said. Lie.

"If I wanted her, imma have her. I'm just tryna be friendly. She seem scared."

"Ion know why, I keep telling her we ain't gone do nothing to her," I said.

"So what I'm hearing is, don't neither one of y'all like Alaya?" Taj asked.

Me and D shook our heads.

"Okay good so now I can slide in them DM's!" Taj said. Everything was quiet. I wasn't finna react. That's what they wanted to see.

"Oh, I was just tryna see who was gone jump up or some shit. Ion like her for real though," Taj said, fixing his pillow.

"Aye, who gone turn out that long though?" I asked.

"Not me," D said.

"Shit," Taj said.

"Well I guess we sleeping with that mofucker on," I said, rolling over.

That light bill gone be high af and we ain't even been here for a week yet...

———————––––––——————————————————————————

Wassup?
Thank you for 1.55K reads!

This book getting so much love, I just started it cause it was based off one of my old books that I deleted.

The Noah Riley FanFic been on hold a lot. Ion even know what else to put in there.

PM me some ideas for a chapter or something, I give credit when it's due! 😊

I'm just so happy I'm home. (Refer to A/N above)

But, yeah. Just a little update.

I just realized this chapter was short af.

Good-deuces ✌