|C H A P T E R 17|

Hey!
So, a couple of days ago, it was brought to my attention by TheFreshChicOfBelAir (shout out to you girl) that I only had 15 followers but 2.15K reads... whaaa? 😲

I do understand what she means. I appreciate y'all reading my book, and that y'all vote and stuff, but I would also appreciate some follows. Like, dang!

But anyway, I'm not gone do nothing like saying 'If I don't get 3K followers I'm not updating anymore.' No. I'm not that type of person. Besides, I like updating for y'all! 😀👌

I'm just saying it would be appreciated. But anyway, back to the book cause some of y'all asked me to.

——————————

I woke up the next morning, at like 8 a.m. Then I remembered... today was the day.

Today was the day that the boys meet my parents and my parents meet the boys.

I hopped out of the bed so quick. I jumped in the shower and stayed in there for about fifteen minutes.

I got out and put on a cute shirt dress (I love those). I put on my black Adidas All-Stars and a white cap that said, "Suck It." I knew my dad wouldn't like it, but I just wanted to see if he'd make me take it off.

I walked out of my room and into Ryan, Ross, and Cameron's.

I flicked the light on and off. "Get up! And get dressed in something decent, my parents are coming today!" They snatched their blankets off and started going through the closets and dresser drawers.

I chuckled. Me and Avery did good...

I went into Trent, D, and Taj's room next.

I do the same thing. They got up a little slower but they still got up.

Then I went into Jock, O.K., and Sauce's room.

"Get up! My parents coming, so dress decent," I said.

I went to the middle of the hallway. "Y'all got an hour to brush y'all teeth, do your nappy ass hair, put on your clothes-whatever! Just be ready when I say come downstairs!"

I walked back into my room and called my parents. I hope I'm not up too early..

"Hello?" My mom answered. She sounded wide awake, but she usually does get up this early to clean and cook and stuff.

"Hey mama," I said.

"Oh, hey baby! We coming over in like an hour! You and your friends ready to see us?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am, we are!" I said. I heard a loud crash come from one of the boys' room, then Trent went, "Bro, wtf?!"

"What was that?" My mom asked.

"Oh, that was one of my roommates . They just knocked over a lamp," I lied, even though half of it was true.

"Oh, well I'll call you back when you go deal with that," she said.

"Okay mama."

"Love you."

"Love you more." I hung up and sighed, then walked into Trent, D, and Taj's room.

I was hit in the face by the smell of cologne. It wasn't loud, but it wasn't subtle either.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Taj clumsy ass pulled my cologne down when he was getting his clothes off the dresser," Trent said, practically yelling.

"Well you better rub it off the floor and rub it on you," I said.

"Really Bruh?"

I groaned. "I'll be back."

I went in my room and got the cologne my daddy gave me because I liked the smell of it. I haven't used it though.

I walked back into their room. "Take your shirt off," I told Trent.

He looked at me weird.

"Just do it," I said.

He took off his shirt and set it on the dresser.

"Where you get that from?" He asked when he saw the cologne.

"My daddy gave it to me. It smell good af," I said.

"That's why you be smelling like a man," he said.

I playfully pushed him. "Stick your chest out a little bit."

He did as I said. "For why though?"

"Cause this is how my daddy does it, so this is how you finna do it."

With that, I splashed the cologne on his chest and he was kinda caught off guard cause he moved his head out of the way.

I grabbed on of his hands and brought it up to his chest, rubbing the cologne in.

"Wtf is this?" Sauce asked. I turned around.

"I gave him some cologne," I said.

"It look like you got him feeling on himself, not like he don't do that though" he said, shaking his head.

"Ight bitch," Trent said.

Sauce through up the deuces and walked away.

"Okay, my work here is done," I said. I was about to leave out of the room, when he pulled my arm back.

"Aye, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for last night," he said.

No need to be sorry, that kiss was great. I didn't say that out loud though.

"I don't know what happened. Probably was just in the heat of the moment," he said, rubbing his hands through his curls.

"You good. I mean, it wasn't a bad kiss, so," I said. He smirked.

"Well maybe we can do it again," he said.

"Or not," I said, walking out. D was in the middle of the doorway.

"Could you move please?" I asked. He chuckled, then walked into the room.

All these niggas got problems.

Trent act like he like me one minute, the next he aggravated with me.

D act like he lowkey some deranged jealous psycho.

Taj just, ion know what to say about Taj.

Sauce too funny for his own good.

Ryan too quiet, like he got a secret.

I know O.K. probably got some secrets, I just don't know em.

Cameron have his funny moments.

Jock like to be to himself, he'on really fucks with nobody.

And Ross really kinda an outcaster, he get excluded from everything.

How am I gone deal in this apartment full of boys?

————————————————————————

This book is lit, I'm pretty sure.

Let's give a clap for #81 in General Fiction, Aye!

I don't plan on staying here for long. By that I mean I think imma drop down eventually, so I'm not gone get on my high horse.

But thank yall for support! I have a trivia question coming up in my next chapter.. whoever gets it right first gets a prize!

(If there is a tie, both winners will get the prize)

Good-deuces ✌