|C H A P T E R 43|

We pulled up to the hospital and jumped out. We followed the man wheeling the stretcher but before we could follow him anymore, a nurse stopped us from following him.

"Naw, we need to see if he gone be ight," Trent said, trying to jump past her.

"Sir, you can't go in right now. We'll call you back if you can see him," she said.

"Bruh, that's bullshit! We needed see him, he barely holding on!" Jock said.

"Sir, either have a seat or we're going to have to ask you to leave," she said.

Trent smacked his teeth and snatched out of the lady's grasp. He plopped down in a chair and put his head in his hands.

I sat in the chair next to him and leaned over and wrapped my arms around him.

He kinda pushed me off him, but I just wrapped mt arms back around him and said, "Don't do that."

He let me continue to cradle him.

————————————————

It's been about an hour or two, and we still haven't gotten any results.

We were all basically on edge at this point.

I was still holding Trent, Cameron, Jock, and Sauce was twisting they hair (I honestly don't know wtf Sauce was twisting but Ian say none cause it wasn't the time), the girls was sitting like niggas with they legs open and they had their elbows on their knees, Ryan was Pacific the room, Ross was in the corner rocking back in forth, and Taj was on the floor on his back, staring up at the ceiling.

I looked down at Trent. He was asleep. I took out m phone and went to O.K.'s Instagram.

I had to find his girlfriend somewhere on his page.

I scrolled until I saw a picture of him and some girl, with a little boy.

It was captioned:
My heart, and my world 💞

I smiled at the picture. I tapped it to see if he had her tagged in it, and luckily, he did.

I went to her Instagram and sent her a message.

Hey, this is O.K.'s friend Trent's girlfriend. I hate to bother you right now and I hope its not too late, but can you come to the hospital? O.K.'s been shot, and we need you here.

I sent the message and waited for a reply. After a couple of minutes of not getting one, I got worried.

What if she didn't show up?

I sighed and put my phone down, occasionally looking at it to see if I got a reply.

A couple minutes later, a girl came in.

"Which one of you is @ alayarobinson on Instagram?" She said

"Who's asking?" Avery asked, standing up.