|C H A P T E R 14|

I shook Avery, who was at the edge of my bed. She kinda started to fall, but quickly gained her balance once she realized she was falling.

"What bihh?" She asked, sleepily.

"You remember how I told you Chris found out who lives here?" I asked. She nodded.

"Well, he told my mom and dad – well, not about the boys – but he told them to come visit me, and now I'm fucked!" I said.

"Well, all you gotta do is tell the boys and I'm sure they'll understand," she said.

"It's not about them understanding! It's how they act! You really think I can train NINE boys in ONE day on how to not act like pigs?" I asked.

"All of them not pigs," she said.

"Well, some of them! Look, we need to start this training, now!" I was about to walk out of my room, when she stopped me.

"Aye, this can be our girl's day! Doing something we like doing... controlling boys!" She said.

"Great idea!" I said. We high fived and I walked down the hallway. I burst through the room door that belonged to Ross, Cameron, and Ryan. They weren't in there.

I checked downstairs for them, and turns out, all the boys were down there too

"Glad y'all up early! We got some training to do!" I said, walking into the kitchen fast with Avery right behind me.

"Whatchu talking bout?" Jock asked. Then I heard a loud screeching, so I covered my ears.

"Don't ask questions!" Avery said, stepping up to him. She looked him straight in the eyes, but she had to look up at him, so it was funny.

"Bitch, where did you get a whistle?" I asked, still messing with my ears.

"My pocket. It comes in handy, don't it?"

I shrugged. "Now get in the living room!"

"Who they talking to?" Trent asked laughing.

I chuckled. "Avery, they think this is a game." I pulled out four big knives out of the drawer, handing two to Avery.

"Now unless y'all wanna get sliced and diced, y'all gone go into the kitchen. And we not playing, we've done it before. Just ask all of me and Avery's exes," I said.

Their eyes kinda got wide, but they ran into the living room.

"Now, here's the deal. My parents are coming over tomorrow. Here's the other deal. They don't know you're all boys," I started.

"What does that have to–"

"LET ME FINISH NIGGA!" I said, pointing the knife at Taj. He held his hands up in surrender.

"Like, I was saying. They don't know you're all boys, which means they might not approve. They might also not approve of how sloppy y'all are."

"I'm not even that slop–"

"INTERRUPT ME ONE MORE TIME AND THATS YO NECK! LITERALLY, CAUSE IMMA SLICE THAT BITCH!" I told O.K.

"Anyway. If they see how y'all are now, they probably gone make me come back and live with them, but I don't want to," I said.

"You need to, you crazy lunatic," I heard Cameron mumble.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked, putting the one of the knives up to my ear.

"Nothing," he mumbled.

"Okay. So we gone teach y'all a few lessons, and y'all gone learn them, live them, and love them. Ight?"

They said nothing. Avery blew her whistle. They cringed.

"IGHT?!"

"Okay!" They shouted.

"Stand up!" I said.

They stood up.

"We choosing groups. Avery, you go first," I said.

"Sauce," she said.

"Trent," I said, since that's kinda my lil homie now.

There were some childish 'Oohs' until Avery blew her whistle.

"We not playing games today!" She said.

"I like this aggressive side of you," Sauce said, walking up to her smirking. She blew her whistle at him, then took it out of her mouth.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm just doing this because she's my best friend and she really needs help so I–" I took her whistle and blew it in her ear.

"No lollygagging," I said, pointing at them.

"Ryan," she said.

"Taj," I said.

"Cameron."

"D."

"Jock."

"O.K."

"Ross."

"Why I got picked last?" He asked.

"Cause you whack," Avery said, blowing her whistle.

We got in our groups and I basically just told mine what to do, how to act, what to wear, and how to not act stupid.

"Wait, so you telling me y'all did all this, even threatened us, just so y'all could give us a short lecture?" O.K. asked.

"Y'all wouldn't have listened if we didn't take it to extreme, so."

"Avery over there working them harder," Trent said, pointing.

He wasn't lying. Avery was over there making them boys do push ups. I burst out laughing.

"Can we stop?" Jock asked.

"Shut yo weak ass up!" Avery said.

"I ain't weak! And they ain't doing this!" He defended.

"So? That's they group! Y'all mine," she said.

"Hell, I don't mind that," Sauce said. "Just me though."

I finally stopped laughing and walked over to them.

"Avery, Whatchu doing? You ain't have to make them work out!" I said, still kinda laughing.

"Oh, well why you ain't tell me that? Stand y'all scrawny asses up!" She said.

They stood up.

"At least you got 'em trained though," I chuckled.

"I think they think we dogs," D said.

Avery blew her whistle at him. He jumped.

————————————————————–

Hi!

So, I wanna thank y'all for 2.5K on the book! We getting up there!
And I wanna thank y'all for the feedback and votes.

After the billionth time of me telling y'all 😒...

Naw, jk.

But yall feedback been funny as hell!

Y'all some lit peeps 😀.

And don't think I go throwing "lit" around when it comes to people.

I only give credit when it's due 👌

But, yeah. Thank y'all so much and I love y'all!

Goodnight, and

Good-deuces ✌