Breaking Leo

Unedited

(A/N): Okay, this chapter turned out... very differently when I edited... I really shouldn't write after midnight, wow. Also, this was supposed to be Thanksgiving themed, but it just didn't work out... I basically rewrote everything and just used some old chapters for references.

By the way, I went back and changed the endings of the previous two chapters. Leo woke up from his coma and I haven't appeared in Facebook form yet.

___

Aphrodite posted a status
AHHH NEW SHIPS! CONEO AND TRATIE! Who can resist shipping twins? I hate that they haven't accepted their love yet ugh

Everyone besides Leo and Connor likes this (Even Travis and Katie did, wow)

Connor: You know... You can easily turn that into a very... "wrong" meaning

Hikaru: Hey now, some people like the twincest

Kaoru: Yeah, the "Forbidden Brotherly Love" package sells very well, thank you very much

Annabeth: Did... did an anime just get brought into this...? And Ouran High School Host Club out of all possibilities...?

Nico: WHYYY WHY DIDN'T YOU SLEEP EARLIER, ELIZABETH??

Elizabeth: Oh look, now I'm here... Great Nico, now our brains are going to hurt even more.

Nico: Gee, I am so sorry for saying something that I apparently don't even have control over anyway

Nico: Wait, if you control what we say/do... Why didn't you just erase that part?

Elizabeth: Must I explain everything to you? An author must keep some of her secrets.

Nico: *unconvinced*

Elizabeth: Okay fine, because I don't know how else to get this chapter to happen, alright?

Nico: ...

Elizabeth: I'm too confused to think too much about this, alright?

Nico: So what you're essentially saying is... You confused yourself so much with how you wrote this universe/story/whatever, that you can't go back and make any changes because you don't know what to do with it?

Elizabeth: Well when you put it that way...

Elizabeth: ...

Elizabeth: Shuttup Nico. Just break Leo already.

Leo: Woah, what? I leave for five minutes and this happens?

Leo: I don't even know what's happening... why am I being broken? What?

Elizabeth: Hey, it's inevitable.

Leo: WAIT, WHY DID YOU SAY THAT SHE COULD CONTROL EVERYTHING? WHAT'S GOING ON??

Elizabeth: ... Anyways *avoids answering*

___

Elizabeth posted a status
Alright, so we explained the concept of this story already... Why isn't Leo freaking out yet?

Nico: Maybe because deja vu (this is the fourth time after all)

Elizabeth: Ugh, let's just get a move on already.

Nico: Why can't you just type faster then?

Elizabeth: *glares* You're lucky I love you too much to do anything majorly drastic to you.