Those Dam Headcanons

A/N: There isn't really any 'facebook' stuff in this chapter, but many people were requesting for various ship moments, so I decided to just add this. Try not to die from feels like I did ;)

Also, disclaimer: These aren't mine.

---------------

1. Athena wasn't all that impressed when Percy gave up immortality for Annabeth. She didn't care when he held up the sky for her either. All these things seemed too heroic. No, what finally won the goddess over was when Percy pulled three all-nighters studying for his maths exam so he and Annabeth could be in the same class.

2. She didn't give up looking for him. He didn't forget her. She got stabbed for him. He didn't become a god for her. She saved him many times. He fell into Tartarus for her. She loves him. He loves her. Percabeth.

3. After reading Harry Potter (in Ancient Greek, of course), most, if not all, of the Hecate children begged Chiron to let them receive mail, hoping to get their Hogwarts Acceptance letter as well. Hermes almost cried at the sight of how many letters he had to deliver to and from Hogwarts.

4. Leo is constantly having private dance parties in his bunk on the Argo II. He also added a program to his speakers that shuts down all music and lights whenever anyone is within a 10 foot radius from the door.

5. Since Percy was the first one to get his drivers license, the Seven often went on road trips (with permission of course. Pshhh, totally). These consisted of "Girl On Fire" set on repeat, Frank turning into a hamster to make room, Annabeth giving Percy very harsh directions, and Leo constantly asking, "Are we there yet?" every ten seconds.

6. After reading Divergent, Annabeth started categorizing people into Factions. She only stopped when she realized that nearly everyone she knew was Divergent. Well, besides Octavian. He was considered factionless.

7. The Avengers and Thor movies were banned from being watched on Olympus. Zeus just couldn't handle the fact that the mortals based movies with another thunder god, and kept trying to prove that he was the only one capable by using his lightning bolts to scorch multiple countries.

8. Even though Jason was already 16, Thalia made sure to keep all of the staplers under a lock and key. It wasn't because she was scared he'd stuff one in his mouth, but because she wanted to feel like she was protecting him from something for once. She was tired of him always looking out for her, and wanted to return the favor, even if it meant doing silly little things like destroying every stapler in sight.

9. Piper's singing was stronger than her chamspeak. Meaning, she was banned from singing "I Love It" when it came on the radio and Percy was driving. It took earplugs, Jason's careful one-hand steering, and duct tape around Piper's mouth to get their car over the bridge and not into it. And don't even get started when "Talk Dirty To Me" came on and Jason was driving...

10. When winter came, all the campers wore huge coats and triple layers of clothing- all except for Leo. he set himself on fire to keep warm, and most of the time, people went to him for a hug. For once in his life, Leo felt like he was actually good at something. And he was, even though it wasn't his first time.

11. Octavian gave Percy a panda pillow pet the Christmas after the Second Titan War to make up for the one he tore apart.

12. Before he left Ogygia, Leo had shown Calypso how to tap "I love you" in Morse Code. Whenever he thought about her on the Argo II, he'd mindlessly tap I Love You on the table, telling himself that she was doing the same.

13. Jason would never ask Percy to borrow a pen again. Not after the first time. Percy had accidentally handed him Riptide when Jason asked for one for the exam they about to take. He had gotten a 0 for disrupting the class by screaming and throwing the pen across the room because all everyone else (minus the clear sighted and Percy) saw was a mere ballpoint pen.