Chapter 21: Intimate in a halal kind of way...

We've almost reached 2K reads, so please share this story with your friends.

Don't forget to vote & comment also.
It would mean the world to me
💋

Safia's POV

"Brody no don't.. please I can't." I said looking into his ice blue eyes.

But he wasn't listening at what I was saying, he just continued on leaning forward until our noses touched. I tried so hard to pull myself out of his grip but he was too strong.

"If you don't like it, THEN LEAVE!" Brody said pointing towards the door.

And that's when I realized it, it wasn't him who was holding me there.. it was my own body that was craving for his touch.

Brody got discharged from the hospital yesterday and I was visiting him at home. We were in his room talking until it got intimate, too intimate..

"LEAVE!" Brody shouted.

I was just looking at him, not moving any part of my body.

He grabbed my waist with his both hands and pulled me closer to him until our bodies were touching.

"You have no idea how many times I've dreamed of this moment." Brody whispered.

He leaned in and placed his right hand on my cheek so I wouldn't lean back. With his left hand he was still holding my waist so I wouldn't run. I was looking at his pink lips and I knew it was going to happen. I would be having my first (haram) kiss ever, what was I doing? Ya Allah forgive me, the Shaytaan is too strong. My breathing quickened and I felt tingling's throughout my entire body. He leaned in more and petted my lips with his lips and-

"SAFIAAA WAKE THE HELL UP!" my mom shouted entering my room.

"Nooo..." I groaned as I was turning to the other side.

"Wallahi if you don't get up I will soak you in water!" my mom shouted walking into my room. Typical Arab mums..

"I'm up, I'm up!" I jumped up and raised my hands in defence.

She will pour water over me if she said she would. One day I woke up thinking I was drowning, she had poured a whole bottle on my head, since then, I would always listen to her when she would threaten me with water.

"It's the first day back to school after your one week of holiday and you're going to be late!" my mom practically shouted.

"How late is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"It 8o clock"

"WHAAT???? WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP SOONER??" I exclaimed, running towards the shower.

I don't care if I was going to be late, I'll rather be late than smell. I jumped in the shower and was thinking about my dream as the water was sliding over my body. It felt so real, why.. why would I dream something like that again? I knew that I liked Brody, but do I.. do I lo- NO NO stop thinking that Safia. It's just something I'm going through, I'm young and I'm still learning new things.

I got out of the shower, put on some clothes and ran towards the bus-stop. It was a little bit colder than a few weeks ago, Yup, summer is definitely over. With the dream on my thought, I was heading to school. It seemed like the busdriver was driving extra slow today. Everything was getting in the way whenever I was in a rush. I arrived at school and was running like a maniac to my locker, I grabbed the books that I needed and ran to the room where I had my first class. The hall was empty, it was 9o clock already, so I was pretty late.

I knocked on the door and the teacher opened the door.

'Ah miss Bourdini glad you're joining us, take a seat." my history teacher said. He was a pretty chilled teacher, I liked him. I excused myself and looked around for a seat.