Chapter 45: Our new chapter begins

"And we created you in pairs"

-The Quran 78:8

*4 years later*

Safia's POV

I stared at the dress that was hanging in the corner of the room. I slipped the dress of its hanger and looked at every detail. It was a beautiful dress, exactly how I remember it when I picked it out a few months ago. It was seriously the perfect dress

I unzipped the back and stepped into the dress. Pulled it up and asked my mother for help with the zipper.

I turned to the mirror and was shocked at how beautiful I was, not the dress, but the person wearing it. I never thought that I could look this beautiful.

"You look beautiful Ma Sha Allah." Amina said.

I smoothed down the folds whilst walking a bit closer to the mirror. My wedding dress, my wedding day.

Today all the people I most love will be in one room.. for me. A few tears slipped out of my eyes and rolled down over my cheeks whilst I still was looking at myself in the mirror.

I unlocked my phone and stared at a picture of myself and 2 other men that have a special place in my heart. I wish they were here on my big day. Allah had taken them away from me, but I found peace with His decision.

He took 2 of the most important men away from me and gave me 2 back. One I'm marrying today and the other one will give me away to Brody.

"God how much I miss you dad." I whispered, "and you Amin, I miss your annoying face and comments, I miss you both so much."

I looked up and looked at myself in the mirror once again and turned around.

"You ready Safia?" Rasheed asked when he entered the room.

"Yes." I responded.

The year I've lost my brother, Brody fought his life away to survive his cancer. 12 months later he received the amazing news that he had beaten it, yet there was a possibility it would be back later on in life.

Also after my brother was killed, another guy entered my life. My brother.. An amazing guy that was there for me whenever I needed someone to talk to. But he could never replace Amin.

Amin's killer was brought to justice 4 months after his death after one of his friends told the police what happened that night. A group that apparently was known for dealing drugs. They never found drugs in my brother's body though, he was protecting that friend who owned that group some money. Amin came inbetween them and they stabbed him in cold blood. He died as a martyr, may Allah grant him paradise for that.

..

And there he was, standing in front of me with a bright blue suit on that was complimenting his eyes.

Brody's POV

There she was, a beautiful girl I can finally call mine. I kept staring at her. How beautiful can someone be?

A beautiful white dress that was complimenting her waist and a white headscarf that covered her hair.

Never knew that God had everything written out for me, a beautiful story with a beautiful girl.

A stunning girl I can finally be with until death do us part. Although, that's what my Christian parents told me. Now that I'm Muslim, I know that even after we die, we can still be together.

So let me rephrase; A stunning girl I can finally be with forever.

Never thought that I would embrace another religion and get married on this age.

22, that's how old I am now.

I still thank God everyday for meeting Safia. I also thank my sister for being a bitch at high school, otherwise I would of never talked to her.

That girl stood by my side every-single-day, through thick and thin. She stood by the toilet when I threw up mostly everyday. She stood by my hospital bed when I had my chemotherapy. She stood by my side when I converted to Islam.

And I will do everything I can to make that girl happy.

My wife..

Rasheed untangled his arm from hers and kissed her forehead.

"Ready to go beautiful?" I asked.

"Yes, you?"

I hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek.

"Since the first day I laid my eyes on you." I whispered.

~~~~~

Okay that was it guys. A story that took me 8 months to write.. damn.

I hope you liked it 👏👏

Many more to come in Shaa Allah. Let me in the comments know what kind of stories you want me to write in the future.

I ofcourse have other stories, check them out :)

I wanna thank every single one of you for the support you've shown me on this story.

Thank you!

Love,

TheSecretWriterr94

~Edited by R3Hijabi ~