Chapter 33: Leo?!

Brody's POV

"That wasn't cool you know." I whispered into Safia's ear when I arrived at school.

"What wasn't cool?" She whispered back when she turned around to face me. She closed her locker and walked away. I ran behind her so I could catch up on her.

"You know what I mean, the kiss yesterday." I said when I was walking besides her.

"What kiss?!" Amina asked.

"Oops." I laughed and walked away.

Safia didn't look all too happy, her fault I thought.

"Good luck explaining our moment." I shouted and winked just to tease her more whilst I walked away to class.

Safia's POV

"Dick." I whispered.

"What does he mean by 'our moment' Saf?!" Amina asked.

"It's nothing Amina, he was just joking." I responded. I wasn't in the mood to explain her what happened, nothing happened actually..

"Safia!" Amina shouted.

I stopped and turned around.

"Since when do we lie to eachother?!" Amina asked.

"Since you lied about being with Malik." And with that being said, I turned back around and continued my walk.

It was the truth though, since she's with Malik, I've became second choice.. I know I shouldn't have said that, maybe that would wake her up.

...

I wasn't in the mood for any sort of company... I shouldn't have opened my big mouth like that towards Amina. I totally blame my period, I'll be glad when I can finally lay in bed with some chocolates.

"Heey, ready to go home?"

Please someone kill me.

"Brodyy." I said fake overenthusiastic.

"Hey, someone is happy to see me." Brody said.

"Yeaaaa-no" I said depressing.

"Okaay? Anyway c'mon I'll drop you home." Brody said getting in the driver seat.

"You know what, no!" I said.

Brody rolled the window of the passenger side down and looked at me confused.

"What do you mean by 'no', get in." Brody said.

"No, I'm walking today." I said.

"Safia don't be-"

"Don't be what huh?" I asked putting my hand on my hip.

He was making me angry.

"Wow, are you on your period or something?" Brody asked confused.

Euhm, awkward..

"Anyway, just get in!"

"I said no Brody! You're not my father nor my brother. And you're definitely not my boyfriend, you are nothing to me and I'm nothing to you. When is that going to get through your big head?!" I shouted and walked away not looking back.

..

He wasn't following me, he wasn't calling nor texting me.. He let me go.

Those words hurt me more than I thought they would. It was the truth, he's nothing to me and I'm nothing to him. It was never going to work, I need to quit this haram path before I die on it.