Chapter 30: Choose your friends wisely!

Safia's POV (A/N: Another picture of her above)

"Look who it is, the lovebirds." I said teasing Malik and Amina.

"Shut up haha." Amina responded.

"So, did you speak to Brody yesterday?" Malik asked.

"No actually I didn't, but I.."

"You what?" Amina asked because I didn't finish my sentence.

"Never mind, nothing." I responded.

"O-k-aay", Amina said looking at me weirdly.

I actually was about to tell them about Zakaria, but it wouldn't do any good. Malik would've told my brother or Brody. And I don't want them to cause any more trouble.

We were walking towards the entrance of the school. Those two besides me were more talking to eachother than to me. So I grabbed my phone and saw that I had a new message from one of my old friends, Leo. We were friends on my old school. We were talking about meeting up, but I told him that I was grounded and he asked me what happened. I told him everything like we used to do.. We used to tell eachother everything.

"Okay, we'll leave you two alone." I heard Amina say and I looked up to find Brody looking at me.

What is he doing here? He wasn't coming to school until next week?

"Who are you texting? You know you're laughing at your screen, right?" Brody asked.

"Just Leo, an old friend of mine. But anyway, what are you doing at school?" I asked suprised.

"I've just missed paying attention for a whole hour and I missed all the teachers." He said.

"Yeah right." I responded.

"No, I needed to get out of the house."

"You just missed me, didn't you?" I asked just to tease him. I walked past him and opened my locker.

He put his hand on the locker besides mine and leaned in closer to me.

"Nooppp", he said popping the 'p'.

"Anyway, I'll see you in class.. I need to talk to somebody." He said and left.

My hands were sweating just because he leaned in closer. Maybe I was happy that he was back.

Brody's POV

Leo? Who the hell is Leo? An old friend? Well I hope he's JUST a friend. The way she smiled at her phone when he texted her, I'm not going to lose her to some other guy.

Anyway, I was looking for Liam. I was going to talk to him.. Yup just talk and maybe threaten. I'll try to talk to him, what will happen next is up to his big mouth.

"Yo Zac, have you seen Liam?"

"Hey bro! Yeah, he's with Natalie down the hall." He responded.

Of course he is, jerk. No I'm not jealous, but he was the kind of guy who would date the girls we rejected or we had dated in the past.

"Thanks mate." I thanked him and gave him a handshake.

"Bro, if you need back up, call me." Zac said walking away with his girlfriend.

"Thanks." I shouted and left the other way. Zac is the type of guy you can call a real friend, he would always have my back and I would always have his.

Coming back to school wasn't that hard for me.. People were being nice to me, I didn't get the 'what are you doing here' look or nobody came up to me angrily. I knew that Safia had it harder, she was just an innocent and easier catch to threaten and insult. I'll make sure Liam never opens his mouth towards her ever again. I'm gonna keep calm though.

"Yoo bro!" Liam shouted when he saw me coming.

How two-faced can you be?

He offered his hand to shake mine but I pushed his hand away.

"Hey Brody." Natalie said.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at Liam.

"Bro, what's wrong?" Liam asked.

"So, I've heard that you've been threathening one of the people I care about." I said taking a step forward.

"What do you mean bro?" He responded with a smile. He was provoking me, that's what he does best.

"Don't bro talk to me!" I said annoyed.

"What are you gonna do? Punch me? Go ahead.. I would love to see you get kicked out of school. The punch would be worth it." He said taking also a step forward.

"You know I would love to, but people like me have a brain." I responded.

"What brain?" he said pushing me. He kept pushing me back but I knew he was provoking me, I'm not gonna give him the one thing he wants the most.

That was until I heard Zac walking toward us.

"You know, Brody can't punch you.. But I can!" And with that being said he gave him a punch which made him fall. Natalie leaned over to him and helped him up.

"You need to know one thing dick, don't you dare touch my mates ever again!" Do you now see why I love this guy?!

We all walked away before a teacher would come. 

"Thank you, you have no idea how much I wanted to punch him." I said to Zac.

"Yeah I know, I got you bro." He said throwing his arm over his girlfriend's shoulders.

"And I know what he said to Safia, Britt told Sam over here.. I would also be pissed if he talked to Sam like that so he deserved it!" Zac said.

"Yeah, I agree. No girl ever deserves to be assaulted or threatened!" Sam responded.

Zac gave Sam a kiss and we all walked together to class. We actually all had class together. Zac, Sam, Amina, Malik, Safia and myself.

....

"Oh I see that you three are also joining us, please be on time next time. Now take a seat." Our teacher said.

We all nodded and took a seat. I took a seat in front of Safia and Zac and Sam next to me.

I turned around and looked at Safia, "I'm glad I'm back." I said. She smiled and shook her head.

"I know that your girl is sitting behind you, but you need to keep your eyes on me for the next hour. I know that's difficult though." The teacher said probably because he saw me talking to her.

"Oh we're not.." Safia said in defence.

"Save it miss Bourdini, let's get started shall we?" He said.

I turned back to Safia and saw that she was as red as a tomato. I just laughed at how embarrassed she was. It wasn't an insult to be called her boyfriend, it was a dream.

~~~~~~~

I know it's a short chapter, although it's over a 1100 words..

Anyway, thank you for the support guys. We're going to reach 10K tomorrow and that's pretty huge to me.

So thank you for everything and especially those who always comment and favorite every single chapter!
I love you!

💋💋

~Edited by R3Hijabi ~