Chapter 27: My enemy, my rescuer?

Safia's POV

"Brody you're being childish, drive me home!" I huffed, annoyed. He can't keep me here. If he isn't going to drive me home, I'll walk home.

"No." he said closing his eyes. He had his seat lowered down and closed his eyes with a smile. He was enjoying this.

"Fine, then I'll walk." I said grabbing my bag getting ready to get out of the car.

*clickclick*

"Did you just seriously lock the doors?" Omg, he's like a 2 year old. "Brody don't be childish, open the freaking doors!"

"Noopp." he said popping the 'p'.

"Open the door." I was getting angry, he can't force me to stay in here.

"Fine", he said opening his eyes, "but", I looked at him who was pulling his seat back up.

"Aren't you afraid that someone is going to kidnap or kill you." he said waiting for an answer with raised eyebrows.

"No, I'm not. So open the doors." I answered.

"Fine."

*clickclick*

"Finally, bye." I said getting out.

A few situations crossed my mind as soon as I got out of the car. Young girls being kidnapped and raped at night, girls being raped and killed. When I took a few steps I bumped into a creepy old man.

"Hey love." he said giving me shivers.

"Okay I can't do this." I said to myself making my way back to the car.

I opened the door and got in.

"Well? You aren't scared, are you?" Brody smirked.

I gave him one of my deadliest glares and eventually gave in. "Fine, I'll go on a date with you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Say Wallah." he said. Where did he learn that from? Great now I need to go for sure on a date with him.

"Who learned you that?", I asked surprised. Whoever taught him that, he or she is dead.

"Malik, apparently if someone says 'Wallah', they won't lie.. Sooo, say Wallah." He said smiling at me.

"Fine, Wallah I'll go on a date with you!" I said.

"That wasn't hard now was it?", he smirked and started the car again.

"Take me home child!" I said annoyed.

He grabbed my face and shaped my lips into a smile with his two fingers.

"Smile, you should be happy going on a date with me. A lot of girls don't get that chance." he said.

"Whatever." I said pushing away his hands.

"Okay c'mon let's go home." he said and he started driving.

He dropped me off at the end of the street, my mother and brother can not see him bringing me home. My plan with Amina would be ruined then.

I unlocked the door and was praying that everybody was already asleep. I saw Amin and mom sitting at the table as I opened the door and took my shoes off. This is bad.

"Safia Bourdini, where the hell were you?" They both looked angry, did they know where I was? Either way, I'm sticking to my story.

"I was at Amina's place like I said." I answered placing my keys and phone on the counter.

Whilst I placed everthing on the counter I saw a few texts from Amina.

"Your mom called my mom, abort mission, I repeat abort mission!"