Chapter 25: Charged?

If there are any grammatical mistakes in this story, I apologize!
English is not my main language, my main language is Dutch.
Let me all know what your main language is :)

~~~~~~~

Brody's POV

I was on my way to school, I didn't sleep well last night.. the only person I could think about, was Safia. It took me a while before I fell asleep and because of that I only slept for a few hours. I arrived at school, parked my car and took the stairs to my first period. Apparently there has been a classroom change, the teacher mailed us the new classroom this morning. As I was walking up the stairs I heard someone shouting, a female voice, a familiar voice. I ran up the stairs as fast as I could immediately after I finally realized who's voice it belonged to. Is she okay? Why was she shouting? My heart was racing and my brain was filling my mind with every awful situation that could possibly happen to her.

I arrived at the floor and my head was boiling out of anger, is that... Nathan?!

"What the-"

I grabbed Nathan without thinking and tackled him which made him fall.

"YOU *punch* SON OF A *punch* BITCH, *punch* I WILL FUCKING *punch* KILL *punch* YOU! DID YOU *punch* HEAR ME! *punch*", I kept punching him, I wasn't thinking. The only thing that was on my mind, was Nathan forcing himself on Safia.

"YOUR FUCKING LIFE IS OVER!" I wanted to kill him, I was killing him and I didn't care. I promised that I would kill every guy that would touch Safia, and I was making sure I was keeping my promise.

"BRODY STOP! YOU'RE KILLING HIM!" I turned to Safia and she crawled towards me, she was holding my arm and begged me to stop. That's when I came back to my senses. I stood up and looked back and forth from my fists to Nathan. He wasn't moving, and my hands were covered in blood. Oh my God, what have I done?!

"NATHAN WAKE UP"!" I shouted while moving his body, but he wasn't responding on any movement. I had his blood on my hands, if he dies, I couldn't possibly live with myself.

"Safia, I-I", Safia looked at me like I was some killer, she was scared of me.. I could see it in her eyes.

"I'm getting a teacher." and with that she left.. she left me alone while I was still trying to wake Nathan up. I hated this guy to death, I wanted him to suffer.. but I didn't want him dead.

Safia's POV

I called a teacher and she called an ambulance, she tried to wake up Nathan but he didn't move an inch. Brody was sitting against the wall, staring at his hands.

I walked towards him and sat besides him. I took his hands in mine and tried to wipe the blood away with a tissue. He looked at me with tears in his eyes, "I'm sorry, I didn't want to kill him." Brody sobbed.

"C'mon it's going to be okay, he's going to be okay." I said wiping his tears away. I was wiping his tears away, but mine kept falling. I was like a tap which you couldn't possibly close. It was my own fault that Brody was crying, if I didn't have a big mouth, Nathan would've ignored me and he wouldn't have done anything to me and Brody would've been fine. Now, he's going to be in trouble because of me. he wasn't the one that needed to apologize, that was my job.

The ambulance arrived and the doctor immediately leaned closely to Nathan. He checked his pulse and gave the nurse a sign to bring all the equipment.

"He has a pulse, he's going to be okay", the doctor soothed us and the whole crowd that was standing around Nathan now.

"Give them some room." the police came in and pushed everybody back.

"Off to class everybody." a teacher shouted and all the students did what they were told to do.