Chapter Twelve: The Second Date and The Other Girl

Hiro sat at a bench in the park waiting for audrey to come for their date. While he sat down he was thinking about where to take her. Soon afterwards he had the perfect idea.

"Hello there." a voice called from behind

Hiro turned around and saw a girl standing behind him.

She looked young and had a purple dress on with a sleeve hanging down a bit and, she had short black hair as well.

"Oh hi." Hiro said as he noticed how cute the girl was

The girl smiled warmly at hiro and sat down next to him.

"I'm sorry for bothering you." The girl asked

"Don't worry about it it's fine."

"So mind if I ask what your doing here?"

"Oh I'm waiting for someone."

"I see."

"And yourself."

"I'm just strolling through the park it's such a nice place don't you think." A butterfly flew onto the girls hand and she gave hiro a warm smile. Hiro blushed immensely.

"Yeah it is." He smiled at her. "Oh by the way I'm hiro."

"Nice to meet you hiro I'm beli."

(A/n this girl's gonna be important in the series)

Hiro enjoyed the girl's company and started talking with her more. But he would regret it after what happened next. He spotted audrey in a blue dress with fire in her eyes looking like she was about to murder him and the girl.

Oh no "I have to go I'll see you later beli."

"Ok bye hiro"

As beli left hiro ran over to audrey.

"So who the fuck was that bitch!"
Audrey said with rage in her voice.

"Relax she was just passing by I don't even know her." Hiro tried to calm her down

"Really it's sounds like you were getting to know her well since you were eye fucking her a lot."

"Come on audrey don't be like that."

"Then don't talk to random bitches you just meet at the park. Your taking me out and you do that!"

"Enough!"

Audrey looked at him in surprise.

"Look I just met her and I don't know her so stop being jealous already." Hiro gave her a serious look

Audrey pouted and looked away. "Whatever so where are we going."

"Come on and you'll see." He grabbed Audrey's hand and they walked together to his car

(Timeskip to the ice rink)

Hiro held the door for audrey and they walked in together and audrey immediately regrets her wardrobe choice.

"Shit could it be any colder here."

Audrey covered her shoulders as she shivered. Hiro gave her his jacket to keep her warm. "What size do you wear?" "A size four." "Ok wait here." Hiro goes over to the counter and gets skates for him and audrey. Soon afterwards they were on the rink and audrey was struggling to keep her balance. "Let me help." Hiro grabbed audrey by her waist to help her keep her balance and they were skating together.

"Since when are you a good skater?"

"I use to come here with my brother a lot so I had some practice."

"So I see."

Audrey blushed as she was being held onto by hiro.

"Hey let's talk more."

"Ok then let me see what you remember about me."

"What's my last name as if you cared?"

"I do and it's belrose."

"Hmm good job... What do you want a cookie?"

Hiro laughed at her response

"Ok so let me ask you what do you do? Like, for work, I mean?

Audrey looked at him like it was a joke

"You mean besides the cafe." Audrey laughed. "Bitch I'm already going to school. What the fuck do you expect."

They both laughed so much that they almost fell. Luckily hiro caught himself before they tripped and fell.

"Sorry."

"pay more attention."

"Alright I've got another one. How tall are you?"

"Five-Two. what of it? I can still knock a bitch out."

Hiro had noticed it since she was really short.

"Well short girls are the cutest."

Audrey looked up at him and stick her tongue out.

"Alright last one. So I won't forget it; when is your birthday?"

"April sixth. Actually, please do forget it."

Hiro realizes something.

"What?"

"Nothing."

you better not be keeping secrets from me."

"No way I wouldn't do that."

They finish skating and afterwards hiro went back to the park to drop audrey off at her car. Hiro noticed that Audrey was uneasy and had a pouting face.

"What's wrong audrey?" hiro asked with concern

"Well it's about that girl from earlier being here I don't like the way she was all over you."

Hiro sighed. "Audrey please I just met her she doesn't mean anything to me."

"But I saw you. You were blushing and the way she..." Audrey was cut off when hiro pulled her into a hug holding her tightly and she blushed into the hug. Hiro leaned into her ear.

"Look I like you ok. Your the first girl I felt this way for and I'm not going to screw it up. Please I'm sorry I won't even think to look at another girl if it makes you upset."

Audrey was taken aback by hiro's words and she truly loved them all.

"Hiro." Audrey looked into his eyes and he looked into hers. Hiro pushed her bangs away and kissed her forehead feeling heat from it due to audrey blushing madly looking more redder than a tomato.

"Well do you wanna go out again?" Hiro asked audrey and all that came out was "Sure Yeah." Hiro was surprised she didn't reply with her usual whatever. He gave her another loving hug before he left in his car leaving her surprised. She got in her car thinking about his words and the kiss he put on her forehead.

"Wow he really does like me despite what I did maybe is it possible that I love him?" Audrey questioned while she went home.

Alright you guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Wow so Audrey's warming up to him a bit more but let's see what happens on the third date.