Chapter Twenty-Three: The Third Date at the Water Park and a Confession? pt.2

Yep this chapter is basically gonna be based on the fifth episode of School Days. Sorry if this is a little unoriginal but I kinda ran out of an idea for the third date but I hope it'll be enjoyable.

The boys in their swimsuits stood and surveyed the park. They saw a lot of cute girls in different kinds of swimsuits. They noticed Fred was giving off a perverted kind of look towards all the girls.

"Aw man how lucky are we

"Aw man how lucky are we. Just look at those curves and strings. And those chests man this is perfect." Said Fred

The boys all laughed a little at fred but something was bothering hiro. He kept thinking about his fight with audrey.

"I wish the girls would hurry up already I'm starting to get bored." Wasabi input.

Hiro's mind kept replaying the event over and over. Tadashi noticed him.

"Hey hiro are you okay? does your stomach hurt?" Tadashi asked concerned for his brother.

"No just wondering what I should do."

"Hmm?" Tadashi wondered what he meant.

"Nothing just talking to myself." Hiro said a little embarrassed.

"Well if anything remember to talk to me about it okay." Tadashi said putting a hand on his brother's shoulder.

"Thanks tadashi." Hiro said smiling a little.

(The girl's changing Room)

Elsewhere the girls started to change their clothes. Beli started to fit her boobs in her top and finally finished changing. She noticed kyanna was staring.

"Wow Beli I knew you were big but I didn't know you were this big." Kyanna said

Beli got a little embarrassed.

"Please stop it's really embarrassing.

"Hey Cass you should check out Beli."

Aunt Cass approached the girls and saw what kyanna was talking about.

"You're right she is very well in doubt." Aunt Cass said

Beli got embarrassed and covered her chest "Please stop it's really embarrassing." Beli said

Audrey looked over and noticed how small she was. She grabbed her boobs trying to see how they felt. She sighed a little sad.

"What are you doing." Tiffany asked her friend.

Audrey jumped in surprise. "Ahh nothing like that at all."

Tiffany had a curious look on her face. "Like what exactly?"

Audrey looked at her a little mad. Then tiffany pulled out some inflatable pumps and put them in audrey's Bikini top inflating them. Audrey looked at her with disbelief.
"Tiff why do you have these!" Audrey said surprised