Chapter Sixteen: The King's Game Disaster and The Break-Up

Kyanna stood up angry at Audrey's words. She was about to scream at audrey when she saw someone she was too familiar with trying to calm Audrey down.

"Tiffany?"

The blonde girl turned to her direction.

"Kyanna?"

The girls exchanged glances for a bit.

"Um tiff how do you know this ho?" Audrey asks

"Audrey please stop she's my friend I babysit her son Phillip." Tiffany told her.

Audrey hadn't known this and it upset her knowing that her best friend was babysitting for a girl she didn't like at all.

"Um hey can we all just calm down and have fun already?" Fred asked hoping it would work

"Hmph." Audrey yanked herself out of Tiffany's hands and was about to say something until...

Hiro pulled her into a hug and whispered something into her ear that made her calm down. She blushed a bit and then finally sat down right next to hiro. After it settled down tadashi and fred got two more chairs and utensils for the other two girls that came as well and everyone sat down getting ready to eat. After the first meal passed the fun finally began. Everyone was having fun they started playing games like put the face on baymax and who's smarter than a Hamada brother. It seemed everyone was having fun and then the alcohol was pulled out then the real fun began. Fred then had an idea for a really good game.

"Hey guys why don't we play the king's game?"

Everyone looked over at him and wondered what was the King's game?

"This is a game where each of us will take a chopstick each one will have a number on it but the special one with be marked red meaning your the king it's like truth or dare but just with dare."

Everyone thought this game would be fun and decided to play. Fred was one step ahead and pulled out fifteen chopsticks not knowing how many people would actually be there he and pulled out twelve and the red marked one and the game started.

"OK then round one everyone pick your numbers."

Everyone pulled one out while fred asked. "Ok who's the king this time?"

The first one to show the king stick was...

Honey Lemon

"It looks like I'm the king then Numbers two and seven I dare you to give a kiss on the cheek to each other."

Everyone checked their numbers hiro revealed he was number seven he looked to audrey but she was eleven disappointed he looked around until tadashi noticed and turned his stick around to hiro showing he was two.

"Wait What Oh Hell No!!!" The younger hamada yelled

Everyone turned their attention to the Hamada bros and honey lemon was giggling while covering her mouth.

"Uh do we have to?" Hiro asked

Honey lemon stood up and yelled "The kings orders are absolute!"

The Hamada brothers both stood up and faced each other. Hiro was still a bit shorter than tadashi so he was facing tadashi's chest and hadn't noticed that tadashi was smiling a bit with a tint of blush on his face. Soon hiro leaned to his brother and pecked his cheek as quick as he could. Tadashi did the same but he smilied and giggled the whole time seeing how funny it was. Everyone started laughing and taking pictures. Nikki even yelled "Oh my god it's Hidashi I Ship It." Then the brothers pulled away and sat back down. Hiro was too embarrassed to look up and tadashi was still smiling and laughing. "Calm down baby bro it's just a game." Then the second round started and honey lemon held the sticks.