Chapter Eighteen: I'm Sorry Pt.1 Audrey, Tiffany, Nikki

Tadashi and his friends after discussing their plans began to put in effect the day afterwards.

(Audrey's Apartment)

It's morning and audrey was still laid up in bed asleep until...

She got a video call on her phone. She tiredly reached for her phone and saw it was from tiffany. As soon as she opened it she saw Tiffany in a changing room in her school girl outfit.

"Hey audrey." Tiffany said smiling

"Hey tiff." Audrey said trying to manage a smile

"Listen audrey can you do me a really huge favor?"

Audrey was still upset but she would do anything for her friend. "Sure Tiff what do you need."

"I forgot my bag and my exam studying materials are in there. Would you mind bringing me it over here at work."

Audrey thought it was a little strange that tiffany would forget her bag because she would never forget anything important before she left. "Yeah sure tiff I'll be over in a bit."

"Awesome thanks audrey."

Audrey ended the call and got up. She took a shower and put make up on to cover her tear stained face. She put on her usual outfit, picked up tiffany's bag and left.

(20 minutes later San Fransokyo Mall)

Audrey parked her car and walked into the mall. However she started having strange feelings that something was going to happen. While she was thinking she bumped into a familiar person.

"Nikki?"

The blue haired girl looked at her with a surprised look.

"Oh hey audrey your finally out of bed."

"What are you doing here? I thought you had work." Audrey gave her a questionable look

"I got the day off someone else is filling in for me. So I thought I would come here."

Audrey was surprised to hear this from Nikki. Usually she would be at their apartment playing games and not be at the mall.

"So audrey why are you here?"

"Right well tiffany forgot her bag at home so she asked me to bring to her at work."

"Oh ok mind if I come along?"

"I don't really care nik."

Audrey and Nikki walked to the cafe together. When they got over there they saw the blonde hard at work. When she spotted them she gave them a friendly wave and walked over to them.

"Hey guys." Tiffany said with a bright smile.

"Hey tiff." Both the girls responded

Audrey handed tiffany her bag. Tiffany gave her a hug.

"Thanks audrey."

"No problem tiff."

"Listen I'm on break now why don't we all hang out for a while."

"I don't know tiff I'd rather just go back home."

"Come on audrey your already here." Nikki pleaded

"Yeah audrey please stay we can all go shopping together." Tiffany pleaded as well.

Audrey looked at both of them and gave in.

"Oh my god. Fine. But only just for a little bit."

Nikki and Tiffany both smiled and they all walked together to go shopping.

The first store they went to was Audrey's favorite store. Forever 21. As soon as they got there Tiffany went over to a rack and started looking at different dresses. Nikki was looking through a couple racks of clothes herself. Audrey however felt like she didn't want to be there and wanted to leave. Tiffany went over to her side and brought her over to a dressing room.

"I've found a couple outfits you'll love I already put them in. Try them on." Tiffany urged here

"OK then." Audrey walked in and saw a couple outfits hanging up.

First outfit: A Black and White Polka dot dress with a blue belt

When Audrey peeked out she saw Nikki and Tiffany sitting and waiting to see her with some outfits of their own choices next to them. As soon as she stepped out the girls eyes lit up with awe.

"Audrey you look so beautiful." Tiffany said

"Yeah audrey you look great." Nikki said as well

"Thanks you guys." Audrey smiled a little.

"Go try the others." Tiffany urged

"Ok."

Audrey stepped back in.

Second outfit: A black T-shirt with a pink devil with white hair and long pink sleeves and a ruffled purple skirt.

As soon as she stepped out the girls flashed a smile.

"Wow that looks so adorable on you." Said Tiffany

"Looks really cute." Said Nikki

Audrey mood brighten a bit more and she went back inside to try the last outfit on.

Third Outfit: A white and gray sleeveless shirt. A black button up jacket and a red skirt.

As soon as she stepped out the girls mouths dropped a bit.

"Amazing." Said Tiffany

"Awesome." Said Nikki

"Thanks. You know I like this outfit a lot. I think I'll wear it out." Audrey smiled a bit.

She grabbed her old outfit and her new outfits and sat down and helped the girls sort through their outfits as well. The girls all wore their new outfits as they left the store. Tiffany wore a black and white checkered top with green shorts. And Nikki wore a blue hoodie with a heart in the middle and black and white long sleeves and black shorts. As the girls walked around the mall they caught the eyes of some of the boys at the mall and audrey was loving the attention. Tiffany and Nikki were glad that audrey was starting to feel better. Suddenly tiffany's phone rang and after she looked at it she showed it to Nikki who in turn gave her a confirmed nod. Audrey turned her head and wondered what they were doing.

"What's up you guys?"

"Nothing audrey why don't we head to the foodcourt." Tiffany asked

"Yeah I'm like starving to death right now."

The girls all headed to the foodcourt and sat at a table.

"We'll go get the food what do you want audrey?"

"Just get me a burger fries and a soda."

"You got it."

"Thanks girls."

Tiffany and Nikki went over to the food booths while audrey waited. But while she was waiting someone walked up to her the last person she expected to see.

"Hey audrey."

When audrey heard the voice anger filled her. She turned and saw who it was.

"What the fuck do you want Hamada."

Hey guys I'm back. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry for delaying this chapter. I've been busy dealing with school preparing for college and my YouTube channel as well. But I'm still here and I'm here to continue with this story. So what do you guys think will happen next. See you guys next time.

The Prodigy and The Mega Bitch A Big Hero 6 X Huniepop FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara