Chapter Twenty-Seven: Preparing for their date (Audrey)

Audrey woke up rubbing the sleep out of her eyes but she smiled because she knew that last night really happened. Hiro really asked her to be his girlfriend and she couldn't have been happier. She decided to get up and get dressed and meet up with her friends. She saw them both asleep on the couch.

"Oh my god, I'm the first one up?" Audrey thought

She walked over to the kitchen and went to go grab an iced coffee from the fridge. After grabbing her drink she heard some shuffling. Tiffany was already up and stretching.

"Good morning Audrey."

She turned and smiled at her friend.

"Good morning Tiff."

"So tell me how do you feel?"

"What do you mean?"

"Aren't you happy that you're finally with Hiro."

"Mmmm give me a sec."

Audrey put her iced coffee to her lips and drank while waiting to give Tiffany her response. Then she smiled and gave her friend a hug.

"Yes oh my god, I'm so happy. Tiff it was so unbelievable I felt like I was over the moon when he asked me."

Tiffany smiled brightly.

"Well, he said you guys have plans tonight. So do you know where he's taking you tonight?"

As Tiffany asked her Audrey's phone suddenly beeps

"Is that him?"

"Yep, my new pain in the ass." Audrey smiled as she picked up.

"Hello."

"Hey babe." she heard Hiro say

"Oh yeah, you're my boyfriend now."

"You already forgot?"

Audrey laughed to herself a bit. "Just messing with you Hamada so what's up."

"I'm setting everything up tonight for our date so be ready by 7."

"Sure I'll see you then. But where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise but make sure you wear your best dress."

"Sure I'll see you then."

"Bye beautiful."

"Your such a loser hamada see ya."

After hanging up Tiffany had a look of curiosity on her face.

"So I'm assuming you are gonna go out to some fancy place maybe?"

"I guess so I wonder what he's planning?"

"Well, this is perfect because I'm gonna pick out your dress." Tiffany said smiling

"Wait what? Tiff you don't have to do that."

"Yes, I do you've got a date tonight with your new cute boyfriend and you've gotta outshine any other girl that will be there. So I'm going out to pick out the best dress I can find."

Audrey smiled at her friend and hugged her. "Thanks, Tiff you're the sweetest."

"Of course Audrey you know I've got your back." Tiffany hugged her back

As Tiffany got ready and waved bye to her friend. Audrey wondered what she was gonna do for the rest of the day.

"I guess I should do some shopping of my own."

Audrey grabbed her purse and keys and went driving to the mall.

(30 minutes later)

Audrey stepped into the mall and wondered where she should go first. Then she decided that her first stop should be to get some makeup. She went to her other favorite store Sephora for her makeup. She loved the makeup from there the most and decided if she was gonna look good then she needed some good makeup. As she went to the store she spotted a couple familiar faces one of them being the face of her boyfriend's brother and his girlfriend. She decided she would go say hi.