Chapter Fifteen: A Surprise for Hiro

(Lucky Cat Cafe 30 minutes earlier)

Tadashi arrives at lucky cat cafe and walks in. He sees that the cafe is empty due to the fact that it was Sunday meaning the shops were closed.

"Hello." He calls out

He hears hurried footsteps running out of the kitchen and is greeted by the sight of a slender brown haired woman wearing a black t-shirt, jeans, and red flats. Immediately he is pulled into a loving hug by the woman.

"Hi Aunt Cass."

"Oh tadashi it is so good to see you."

The woman was tadashi and hiro's aunt who had taken care of them since they were practically toddlers after their parents passed away in a car crash. They both take a seat at a table.

"How have you been aunt cass?"

"I've been doing good the cafe has been keeping me busy as usual but it's been doing better than before."

"That's really great."

"I do wish I could see you and your brother around more."

"We know. Sorry we have been really busy."

"Well it's good to see you. Where's hiro?"

"Oh he's picking up his girlfriend they'll be here soon."

Aunt Cass smiled brightly.

"I can't wait to meet her can you tell me about her?"

Tadashi had no idea what to say about audrey. The first thing he could think about was her personality which wasn't much to talk about.

"Well she has a unique personality I don't know what else to say you'll just have to wait to meet her."

"Well how much does hiro like her?"

"He admires her a lot you could say it was love at first sight."

"Oh I can't wait to finally see him again too I missed both of my boys."

Tadashi could see how much Aunt Cass had missed him since she was practically like a mother to both of the boys.

"Tadashi?"

"Yeah."

"Could you help me set up."

"Sure but set up for what."

"Well I wanted to throw a special party for hiro he did turn 21 a couple months ago right. So I figured I would throw him a party since I missed out on it."

"Yeah I'm sorry me and hiro haven't been around to see you these past few years. We're terrible nephews."

Aunt Cass looked at tadashi with a sad expression.

"Oh sweetie it's not your fault or hiro's. Your both grown men now and you wanted to leave it's ok. Besides I've been so busy I nearly forgot about that you and hiro weren't here so it's fine."

Tadashi had a smile on his sad face and gave aunt cass a hug.

"Love you aunt Cass."

"I love you too tadashi."

Just then there was a knock at the cafe door.

"Come in."

A beautiful girl walked into the cafe wearing a white dress. The sight of her made tadashi blush bright red.

 The sight of her made tadashi blush bright red