Chapter Twenty: I'm sorry Pt.3 Hiro and Audrey

Tiffany and Nikki went over to the food booths while audrey waited. But while she was waiting someone walked up to her the last person she expected to see.

"Hey audrey."

When audrey heard the voice anger filled her. She turned and saw who it was.

"What the fuck do you want Hamada."

Tadashi sat with her.

"What the fuck do you think your doing here Tadashi?"

"Look audrey I don't want any problems I just came to talk."

"Really and why should I give a shit about what the fuck your sorry ass has to say."

Tadashi tried his best to stay calm and remember how he was doing this for hiro's sake. "Audrey please I'm sorry for what I did it was suppose to be a game."

"A game? you fucked me over Hamada you ruined my chances."

Tadashi felt really bad.

"But it doesn't matter I'm over hiro already I mean just look at how good I look. The guys can't get enough. If hiro wants to date that trashy fat slut then so be it."

Tadashi was startled by audrey's words but he had to try harder for hiro.

"Audrey hiro's a mess without you."

Audrey looked up in curiosity.

"He doesn't want beli or any other girl he only wants you.

Audrey felt happy hearing that but kept her serious face.

"Then why would he try and kiss that whore."

"Audrey it was just a game and that was my fault. Please don't blame hiro for that and don't hate him."

"Oh my god tadashi you are such a pain in the ass if I go and talk to that idiot will you stop bugging me."

Tadashi nodded but on the inside he was glad that she would do it.

Audrey sighed. "Fine." She got up from her table. "Where is he?" Tadashi pointed to their table. She felt her face heat up seeing him but she just walked over to him.

Hiro just sat down wondering where tadashi was until he heard a voice.

"Hey turn the fuck around hamada."

He felt his face heat up because he recongized that bitchy attitude it was from the one that he loved. He turned around and faced the red haired girl. His face almost broke into a smile but he kept his cool.

"Hey there audrey."

Audrey went ahead and sat in tadashi's seat.

"So."

"Yeah."

"Okay hiro I'm just gonna say it do you miss me or not!" Audrey exclaimed with her face a little red

Hiro was surprised to hear her say it so he just had to be completely honest with her

He took in a breath and sighed and looked audrey in her eyes. "Audrey I'm just gonna come out and say it."

Audrey looked at him with a serious look

"I do miss you. All these days I've done nothing but just lay in bed and think of you. Ever since you said those things to me I was upset that I lost you." Hiro grabbed Audrey's hands and he said. "Audrey your the only girl I want. I don't care for any other girl. Your the one I care for the most you mean so much to me. So please audrey forgive me." Audrey's facial expression never changed and she let go of hiro's hand.

"Don't bullshit me hamada."

Hiro had a hurt look on his face.

"As if you really care about me I'm not buying it."

Hiro's bangs covered his eyes. "I'll prove it."

"Oh yeah how."

Hiro stood up from the table and walked over to audrey. He put one hand behind her back pulling her closer. She blushed a lot from it but what came next surprised her. He put his thumb and finger on her chin and pulled her in for a kiss. Audrey's eyes were wide open in shock but she put her arms around his neck and closed her eyes as she kissed hiro back.

Little did they know that the group was watching them from a corner in a wall. Honey Lemon and Tiffany were resisting the urged to squeal in excitement. The guys all smiled happy for hiro. Gogo, Nikki and Kyanna were also happy that it turned out well. But while beli smiled she was a little sad on the inside seeing the sight before her because she had feelings for hiro as well.

Hello there everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter I know it's a little short but It'll definitely get better during future chapters. So what do you think about hiro and audrey getting back together. And what do you think about beli having a crush on hiro could something happen in the future between them. I'll see you guys in the next chapter