Chapter Twenty-Two: The Third Date at the Water Park and a confession? Pt.1

(The Next Morning)

Hiro woke up bright and early excited for the day he would spend with his family, friends, and crush. He changed into a red t-shirt and red trunks and his sneakers and a fresh change of clothes. In his bag he packed a white towel some sunscreen and sandals.

Before he went to tadashi's room he decided to text audrey and see if she was up.

Audrey

"Good morning." Hiro texted. A minute later audrey texted back

"Hey."

"Are you ready for today?"

"Yeah I'm actually in the middle of getting ready right now and so are the others."

"You remember where to meet."

"Yeah your aunt's cafe I'm not an idiot."

"I know your not. Well I'll see you there darling."

"Your a moron hamada. See ya."

After he finished texting he went over to tadashi's room to see him already awake and packing a bag.
Tadashi wore a pair of green trunks and a black t-shirt with sneakers.

"Morning hiro." Tadashi said as he heard his brother coming in.

"Morning tadashi."

"You ready to get going?" Hiro asked

"Yeah I'm ready."

"Great let's go."

Hiro and Tadashi grabbed their stuff and drove to their aunt's cafe.

(30 minutes later, Lucky Cat Cafe)

As soon as they arrived they saw a closed for the day sign on the door then hiro knocked on the door and the boys were greeted by a friend.

"Beli?"

The girl appeared wearing her usual outfit. She gave them a smile.

"Hello hiro and tadashi. Would you guys mind giving us a hand.

the boys walked in and saw aunt cass and kyanna putting some baskets and bags on the table. Kyanna spotted them.

"Oh hey guys what's up." Kyanna said as she waved at them.

"Oh boys perfect timing could you help us with these and bring them to my car."

"Sure aunt cass but what is all this?" Tadashi asked

"It's food and our stuff for the water park."

"I'm really excited for the day we'll all spend together." Beli said happily

"Yeah I think it's gonna be awesome." Kyanna said

"I didn't know you guys were coming too." Hiro said

"Well cass invited us and I thought it would be fun so I also invited kyanna." Beli said

"Yeah and I thought it would be fun so I said yeah I'll come."

"Boys a little help?" Aunt cass asked

Hiro grabbed the bags and tadashi grabbed the baskets and went outside to pack the stuff in aunt cass's car.

"Hey guys." Someone called out

They turned and spotted their four best friends all carrying different colored bags.

"Oh hey guys." Tadashi said

"What are you guys doing?" Fred asked.

"Aunt Cass wanted us to get this stuff in the car." Hiro said

They spotted the other bags with other supplies in them too.

"Who else is coming?" Wasabi asked

"Aunt Cass also invited Beli and Kyanna to come with us too." Tadashi explained

As he said that Audrey and the others walked up.

"I'm sorry did I hear that right?" Audrey said

The group turned and saw the other 3 girls wearing their usual outfits and carrying bags.

"Kyanna and Beli are coming too?" Nikki asked

"Oh that will be really fun." Tiffany

Audrey glared at her friend.

"It's gonna fucking suck I don't want those skanks to be there."

Everyone looked at audrey. Hiro walked up to her.

"Would you guys give us a minute?"

Everyone walked inside to the cafe where they greeted their other friends. Audrey looked at hiro still with anger.

"Oh what you gonna tell me to be friendly with them?"

"Look audrey my aunt invited them. Beli's her friend and kyanna is hers. Can't you at least try to be nice to them?" Hiro said

"Like hell I'll be nice to that bitch and that ho. If they're coming then I'm leaving."

Audrey turned to leave but hiro stopped her. She looked and saw a look of frustration on his face.

"Let me go I'm not going if those."

"Shut Up!" Hiro yelled

Audrey was shocked to hear those words come out of hiro's mouth.

"Listen to me tadashi told me that they helped us out when we separated. If it wasn't for them you wouldn't be here with me. Personally I thank them and I'm glad they're coming with us. Now you can hold on to this little grudge you have with them and leave me and your friends and or you can come with us and have fun with your friends and with me." Hiro said with irritation in his voice

Audrey stood still with an unreadable look. Then she looked at hiro and spoke...

"Fine."

Hiro looked at her with a serious look on his face.

"Good." He responded

He wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you."

Audrey just snuggled in his chest. Then they pulled apart and walked into the cafe together. Everyone looked at them as if waiting for a response.

"Well is everyone ready to go or what?" Hiro said with a smile on his face

Everyone else smiled and grabbed their stuff excitedly and proceeded to head out to their cars and started to follow aunt cass on their way to the water park.

On the way Tiffany noticed Audrey looked a little different.

"What's up audrey is something wrong?"

Audrey stayed silent during until tiffany touched her. "Huh?" Audrey jumped

"Earth to audrey are you there?" Tiffany asked

"Oh yeah what's up?"

"I asked if your okay you seem a little down."

"No it's alright tiff I'm fine."

Tiffany knew her best friend better than this she knew when audrey was ok or not but she didn't push the subject so their day wouldn't be spoiled.

(25 minutes later outside the water park)

Everyone grabbed their stuff and headed inside. But what they didn't know is that this day would change the lives of two people but who exactly?

Hello there everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter. So I'm not ready to give out what these chapters are based on but they'll be revealed in the next chapter. See you next time.