Chapter Thirteen: I Like Him/Her

As Audrey went home she kept replaying the events of what happened earlier when hiro told her he liked her and kissed her forehead. "Do I really have feelings for him?" She asked herself as she went home.

(Audrey's apartment)

When she went inside she was immediately greeted by an upset tiffany.

"Where were you?!" Tiffany yelled at audrey obviously worried about her

"Calm down tiff I went out."

"No don't tell me to calm down. I was so worried about you. I tried calling you 6 times."

"Really?" Audrey checked her phone and saw that she had 6 missed calls from tiffany

"Shit I'm so sorry tiffany I was out with hiro."

Tiffany sadness went away a bit.

"Oh well you should've at leasted texted me that you were going out."

Audrey gave her a hug.

"I'm sorry I promise I'll tell you next time."

Tiffany cheered up.

"Where's Nikki?"

"She's at work right now."

"Oh was she worried?"

"Not really she had a feeling you'd ditch."

"Oh."

"OK so tell me how was the date?"

Audrey told her about how the date but got nervous about telling her about the hug and kiss.

"What else happened."

"He uh he hugged me and then he kissed my forehead and told me he liked me."

Tiffany started fangirling.

"Calm down it was just a hug and a forehead kiss."

"Yeah but that means he must really be in love with you."

"Yeah but..." Audrey also told her the reason hiro did it and Tiffany's smile fell a bit.

"Audrey you got jealous just cause he was talking to her."

"But tiffany that girl she looked so much cuter than me and the way hiro was blushing and..."

Tiffany had a look of seriousness and disappointment on her face. She sighs.

"Audrey you have to stop with this jealously nonsense it's obvious hiro cares for you. Tell me how do you feel about him."

Audrey looks at tiffany and her hair covers her embarrassed face.

"I feel things for him, I care about him and he drives me crazy. Tiffany I think I like him... No I don't like him. I love him."

Tiffany pulls her friend into a loving hug.

"That's what I thought." Tiffany said as she smiled warmly.

(Meanwhile back at SFIT)

Hiro parked his car into the parking lot and proceeded back to the lab. His mind was still on the words he spoke to audrey and the kiss he left her before he parted.

"I wonder how she feels about me truly."

His mind was in cloud 9 so far that he ended up bumping into Honey Lemon in the hall.

"Oh I'm sorry honey..." He stopped when he noticed honey's sudden apperance. Her hair was a little messed up, her glasses not on her face and her lab coat was on inside out.

"Uh did I miss anything." Hiro questioned. Honey didn't know what he meant till she noticed her lab coat and glasses missing. She immediately went red and went to the bathroom to fix herself up.

"Well that was awkward." Hiro walked over to his and Tadashi's lab. He opened the door and was surprised.

"Ta-Tadashi." He saw Tadashi putting his shirt back on. "Hi-Hiro." He put his shirt back on quickly and sat down at his desk.

"So I guess you forgot about baymax then." Tadashi realized he completely forgot about him. "Oh damn it." Hiro laughed a little. "Well it's cool tadashi should we work on him now?"
Tadashi checked the time and it was only half past 3. "Yeah let's get started." He and hiro started to get to work on the upgrades and all of a sudden tadashi remembered something.

"Oh yeah so hiro how was the date?"

"Uh it went great."

"Well come on hiro tell me about it."

Hiro told him everything from the ice skating and the hug and kiss.

"Wow hiro that's awesome."

"Yeah it was."

"Hmm." Tadashi noticed hiro's expression. "Hiro did something else happened?"

"Well actually." He told him about beli and audrey's reaction to her.

"Wow she got that jealous?"

"Yeah I wonder why?"

"Hiro with the way she acts how do you feel about her?"

"Tadashi I can't explain it i- I like her."

"Is that all you feel?"

"No it's not like that it's more like I love her."

Suddenly a squeal was let out and hiro could see the whole gang standing behind the door and honey lemon jumping up and down like a kid hopped up on candy.

"Have you guys been standing there the whole time?!" Hiro exclaimed now red in the face with embarrassment. They all nodded and honey was still excited.

"Hiro I can't believe it. You love her."

"Um. Yeah I do."

Honey lemon ended up pulling hiro into a death hug.

"Air please." Hiro managed to choke out.

"Oh sorry hiro."

"Wow I can't believe you actually love her." said Gogo

"Well you know what you gotta do right?" Fred asked

"Yeah I gotta tell her right."

"Well that yeah but now you gotta pay more attention to her too and show her you really care."

Hiro was surprised to hear this come out of fred's mouth

"Fred's right for once. You gotta tell her and show her how much you care for her." Said Wasabi

"Yeah your right."

"Well hiro I wish you luck with her." Gogo said before exiting and giving hiro a thumbs up

"Thanks."

The gang all gave him encouragement for the next time he sees audrey and then leave.

"Well little bro let's head home."

"Yeah." Tadashi and hiro head home in their cars and hiro thinks about how he'll confess his feelings for audrey

"I wonder when I should tell her?"

As soon as they head home hiro and tadashi both decide to turn in and prepare for the what the next day has to offer.

Hey guys I hope you liked it sorry if the ending was bad I'm kinda losing ideas and there's only 3 more dates left to go I wonder how this next one will go. Bye see you guys next time.