Chapter Twenty-Nine: A night with Audrey

Alright, you guys I'm warning you again that this will be a lemon chapter. If this makes you uncomfortable you can skip this chapter. You have been warned!

Hiro and Audrey were driving back together to Hiro's place. Along the way Hiro texted Tadashi.

                                                                                                  Tadashi

"Hey bro are you out of the house?"

Tadashi replied. "Hey, baby bro yeah I'm over at Honey Lemon's right now. I'll be spending the night there too. Why do you ask?"

"No reason 😅"

"I put some condoms and some lube in your dresser for you. Have fun baby bro 😉😉👍👍."

Hiro immediately blushed.

"Thanks, Tadashi have a good night."

Hiro closed his phone and continued driving.

(30 minutes later)

Hiro and Audrey make it to his house. Hiro continued blushing immensely as he knew what was gonna happen. He unlocks the door and takes Audrey straight to his bedroom. As they walk in they noticed the room was cleaned up and the bed was fully made.

Thanks, Tadashi. Hiro said in his mind as he knew his room was a bit messy this morning. 

"So what do you wanna do Hiro?" Audrey asked him.

Hiro knew what to do. He walks up to Audrey and brings her to the bed. Audrey blushes and so does Hiro as they both start kissing each other and start making out. Hiro then starts moving his hands instinctively around Audrey's body. He proceeds to play with her breasts and that erects small moans from the girl. He starts kissing her neck and makes his way down to her breasts. He removes the strap from her dress and sees that she's wearing pink lingerie underwear.

"That's a cute color." He points out.

Audrey felt a little embarrassed as she had no idea she was wearing that type of underwear. Hiro proceeds to remove the bra and stares at her breasts. Audrey covers her face as she blushes a bright red.

"Stop staring Hiro it's embarrassing. "

"I think they're cute." Hiro said smiling

Hiro starts playing with them and Audrey moans a little bit. He then begins to suck on them and Audrey moans even louder. After he was done he makes his way down to Audrey's skirt. He lifts it up and notices that she had gotten a little wet. She covers her face again in embarrassment. 

"Stop staring."

Hiro moves Audrey's underwear to the side and blushes as he notices something.

"Audrey, are you a virgin?"

"Yeah, I am."

"I see this will be a first time for the both of us then."

Hiro removes his tie and his shirt so he won't dirty it. He kisses Audrey again as she moves her hands up and down his body feeling very happy as she touches his abs. Hiro goes back down and proceeds to kiss Audrey's vagina earning a few small moans from the red-headed girl. He then proceeds to use his tongue and Audrey starts moaning louder.

"Hiro you're pretty good at that." Audrey said smiling.

Hiro kept going as she gripped his hair and then Audrey ended up squirting all over Hiro's face. Audrey's face blushed red as she saw what she did. He licked his lips clean and kissed her again. Audrey proceeded to remove her dress and her bra and panties. As they kissed Hiro positioned himself on the bed as Audrey started kissing down his body until she reached his crotch. She noticed a huge outline in Hiro's pants and started blushing an even brighter shade of red as she unbuckled his pants. When she removed them she saw Hiro's member trying to stick up but being restricted by his underwear. When she removed his underwear she gasped at seeing Hiro's member as it stuck straight up. He was at least 8 or 9 inches and it surprised Audrey how big it was. Hiro blushed as she stared at it. She proceeded to put her hand on it and move it up and down earning some small moans from Hiro. She then started putting her lips on it and licking up it and down like a sugar candy which made Hiro moan a little more. She then put her entire mouth on it and started bobbing her head up and down and Hiro started moaning more. She could barely make it halfway and her jaw was aching a little too but Hiro started to push her head down more and she started to gag as she couldn't handle it. After a few minutes, they stopped and Audrey was a little mad at Hiro.

"You asshole that really hurt."

"I'm sorry babe I couldn't control myself."

"Then make it up to me."

Hiro decided to start kissing her neck and make her more comfortable. After a bit, Audrey felt more relaxed and they kept kissing until Hiro asked her...

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah, Hiro I want you."

Hiro grabbed a condom and took it out of the package. Audrey took it and rolled it onto his member. He then took the lube and put some of it on himself.

"You ready?"

Audrey nodded as Hiro began to put his member in Audrey's vagina. The girl winced in pain as he tried to push his member in until finally, he broke Audrey's hymen.

"Babe you're not a virgin anymore." Hiro said smiling.

Audrey smiled at the thought that Hiro was finally her first.

As he put his member in he started out slow and gentle as he didn't want to hurt her and as he increased he fully put his member in and started moving inside of her. Audrey moaned loudly as she hugged Hiro and Hiro returned those moans as well. As they kept going Audrey kissed Hiro's neck and chest and left multiple love marks. Hiro did the same and left them on Audrey's neck, back, and breasts. He kept going and going until...

"Audrey I think I'm going to cum." Hiro moaned.

"Me too." Audrey moaned

He removed his member and the condom and immediately came all over Audrey's face, breasts and body. She ended up squirting on his bed. As they lay down exhausted from their lovemaking they looked at each other smiling. Hiro removed the cum stains from Audrey's face with a tissue and then proceeded to kiss her and she returned the gesture. 

"I'm happy you were my first."

"Same here."

Hiro kissed her nose as they started to fall asleep.

Hello there everyone. I hoped you enjoyed my little lemon chapter. It felt a little cringeworthy to write but I felt that this was a perfect way to end their fifth date. There's still one more chapter to go before this story comes to an end but for now, I'll see you guys next time.