Chapter Nineteen: I'm Sorry Pt.2 Hiro and Tadashi

Tadashi began to put his part of the plan in effect the next morning.

(Hiro and Tadashi's apartment)

Hiro was sound asleep in his bed but was awoken by the sudden knocking on his door.

"It's open." Hiro said annoyed

The door opened revealing the older brother. He sat on hiro's bed as hiro turned to the side to ignore him.

"Hey baby bro."

Hiro didn't say a word.

"You know the gang is going to the mall to hang out today and they wanna see you. You should go."

"No."

Tadashi went on the other side to face his brother.

"Please Hiro come with me I need you to talk to me please hiro please." Tadashi said with a sad tone in his voice

Hiro had never heard his brother that upset before even though hiro was still mad he was willing to hear him out. Hiro sat up on his bed facing away from his brother.

"OK." These were the only words that came out of hiro's mouth. Tadashi was a bit relieved to hear that one statement.

"Thank you Hiro."

Tadashi left hiro's room and hiro got ready. He wore his favorite red T-shirt and blue hoodie, he also wore brown shorts and his favorite shoes. He grabbed his cellphone and headed downstairs where tadashi was waiting. Tadashi grabbed his keys and they both headed out.

"Hiro."

Hiro turned to tadashi.

"We're actually gonna take this today."

He pulled his old motorbike out of the garage. Hiro hadn't seen it in a while that he assumed he got rid of it after he bought his car.

"Tadashi I would actually prefer if we would just drive actually."

"Hiro you've always wanted to drive it right well now's your chance let's use it to go to the mall.

Tadashi was right about hiro wanting to use it for a long time. After thinking about it hiro gave in. He grabbed the helmet tadashi always wore and put in on and tadashi did the same with the helmet he would give hiro. Hiro started the bike up and within minutes was driving down the street. Tadashi was holding onto his younger brother from behind the same way hiro would to him when they were younger. Tadashi didn't notice but hiro was smiling and having fun driving the scooter.

(San Fransokyo Mall 20 Minutes later)

Hiro parked the scooter in an open spot and he and tadashi removed their helmets.

"Where is everyone?" Hiro asked

"They'll be here soon come on let's go." Tadashi replied

Hiro and Tadashi walked into the mall and started walking around.

"Anywhere you wanna go Hiro?"

Hiro didn't reply he just walked ahead after spotting a blonde haired girl. Tadashi walked ahead to meet up with him

"Hiro why did..."

The blonde turned to face them. It was Tiffany.

"Oh hey guys what's up."

"Tiff why are you here?" Hiro asked

The blonde giggled a little.

"I do work here hiro remember?"