Chapter Thirty: The Morning After and A Celebration

(Morning 10:30 AM)

Audrey's eyes flutter open as she takes in the morning light. She rubs her eyes and she starts to realize she's not in her bed or wearing clothes. She covers herself with the sheet and looks around to see where she is. She hears some soft snoring next to her and sees who it is. She sees Hiro snoring softly and his hair almost covering his face.

"So it wasn't a dream." Audrey says to herself as she smiles and moves Hiro's bangs from his face.

Audrey gets up knowing she's still sweaty from her and Hiro's lovemaking.

"I'd better take a shower and get dressed." She thought to herself

Audrey grabs a towel from Hiro's closet and grabs her bag from the side of the bed. She goes into the bathroom. She heads into the shower and gets herself cleaned up.

(15 minutes later)

Audrey finishes up her shower and heads to the mirror. As she drying her face off she feels someone wrap their arms around her.

"Hey." She lets go of the towel and sees who it is. Hiro has his arms wrapped around her and his head rested on her shoulder.

"Good morning beautiful." Hiro says smiling.

"Good morning to you too Hamada." Audrey says smiling as she rubs his head.

"Why didn't you wake me up? We could've taken a shower together."

"What you're not satisfied after last night?"

"I don't know maybe we need to play again." Hiro says as he starts kissing her neck.

"Hiro I'd love to but shouldn't we do something else?"

"Like what?"

"Why don't we go out instead?"

"Sure why not."

"Okay, but can you take a shower first you reek of sweat." Audrey says laughing a bit.

Hiro notices he does smell bad so he goes to grab a towel while Audrey finishes drying up and starts putting on her makeup. When Hiro gets back as he's about to remove his underwear he notices Audrey staring at him. Hiro smiles back at her as he gets in the shower.

"You sure you won't help me scrub my back at least?"

"You're such a moron. Hurry up and get cleaned or I'm leaving without you." Audrey says as she walks out of the bathroom to get dressed.

(15 minutes later)

After the shower, Hiro was drying up and heading back to his room and sees Audrey sitting on his bed already dressed.

"You want to watch me get dressed?"

Audrey blushed red. "No, you dumbass I just wanted to make sure you had a decent outfit to wear instead of that t-shirt and hoodie you wear all the time. So I picked something out for you.

Hiro saw a black t-shirt and jeans laying on his bed.

"So you want me to dress in all black?"

"Well, a lot of people look good in it. I just want you to dress decently alright. Now hurry up and get dressed I'll be downstairs." Audrey said as she headed down.

Hiro smiled at her and proceeded to put on his black t-shirt with a matching short-sleeved black button up unbuttoned and black jeans along with his favorite sneakers. He took one look at himself in the mirror and realized he actually did look good.

He headed downstairs as Audrey looked him at him and smiled. She hugged him and commented.

"Wow see I told you'd look handsome."

He hugged back and kissed her cheek.

"Well you were right."

"Okay now we have to go do you have a place?"

As Hiro was thinking he got a text from his brother.

Tadashi

"Hey Hiro can you and Audrey want to come by Lucky Cat Cafe?"

Hiro smiled. "Sure we'll come."

"Awesome see you there little brother."

Hiro put his phone away. "How about we go to my aunt's cafe?"

"Hmm... Yeah sure your aunt has amazing food anyway."

"Great let's go."

Hiro grabs his keys and wallet and Audrey grabs her purse as they go to Hiro's car and head out to Lucky Cat Cafe.

(20 minutes later)

They show up and see the Cafe's sign says closed.

"Hmm that's weird."

Hiro says as he knocks on the door. They hear someone coming. The door opens and Tadashi is there.

"Great you guys are here. Hey guys Hiro and Audrey are here."

They walk in together and they see all their friends there together. Gogo, Honey Lemon, Fred, Wasabi, Tiffany, Nikki, Kyanna and Beli all sat and welcomed the new couple.

"So how's it feel finally making it official?" Tadashi asked his brother

"It feels great." Hiro blushed a bit as he smiled and held Audrey's hand

"I'm so happy for you guys." Tiffany told her friend

"Yeah this dork does make me happy." Audrey looked at Hiro and smiled

Aunt Cass had come out and made some drinks for the group and even brought out a cake that said "Congratulations to the happy couple."

"You guys act like we just got married or something enough already." Audrey was visibly embarrassed.

"Hey who knows that could be next on the list right?" Tiffany joked

Hiro smiled at the thought of it. Audrey was visibly embarrassed she never thought about her life with someone that far.

(A Couple Hours Later)

"I'm gonna go outside for a sec I'll be right back." Audrey said as she left the table while everyone else carried on.

Hiro went out after her. Audrey lit up a cigarette as she sat on the nearby bench watching the sunset.

"Hey what happened?" Hiro asked her as he sat down next to her

"Nothing I just wanted some air." She replied to him

He extended his arm over her shoulder as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Hey?" Audrey asked

"Yeah?" He replied

"Would you mind telling me those words again?" Audrey blushed

Hiro knew what she meant. He looked her in the eyes and said...

"I love you Audrey Belrose." He smiled

"I love you Hiro Hamada." She smiled too

They shared a passionate kiss together as the sun set. This was just the beginning of a beautiful love story.

The End

Alright it's finally over I know it took me over a year and I'm really sorry it took so long to write this ending chapter but I had college to focus on and I was doing a lot of streaming so that kept me from writing but I still haven't loss my passion for it. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this love story and don't think it's over already because there's another chapter ready and waiting for them. See you guys next time.