Chapter 1:A New Student

A/N: SPOILER ALERT. CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED, THIS APPLY TO EVERY CHAPTER. PLEASE ENJOY.

"You're going to Japan attending a high school to watch their movements in your area,"said James Black our boss.

"So I'm supposed to go as an ordinary high school girl in Japan until we catch them with no one knowing how long will it takes and when the mission is completed i transferred out from the high school,"said the tomboy-ish Fujimara Reika,a 16 year old FBI agent.

James nodded and says, "You're going to Ekoda high school, you should be there by tomorrow,and keep in contact with me,Akai-kun,or Jodie-kun." 'By the way, how could you say such long sentence that fast? I think i should get used to it'

"Roger"Rei replied, cutting off James thoughts.

Time Skip,the next day (03.00 am)

'Why did i have to arrive at 3 in the morning,' Rei thought.

"Good morning, have you book a room already?" the receptionist said.

"Yes, under name James Black" Rei answered.

"Here's your key"

"Thank you"

Time Skip,in Rei's room

'Okay now i have to inform James that i'm here' Rei thought while pressing James's phone number.

"Hello"She heard James's voice.

"Hello James, I'm here"Rei said.

"School start tomorrow better get ready, Rei-kun"

"I know,i know"With that she cut the call.

'Okay now for some research'She thought, she stayed up the whole night (or very early in the morning) doing research on all students and teachers in Ekoda highschool.

Time Skip, school

'Knock knock'

Rei knock the classroom, then the door opened.

"Hello you're the new student right. I'm Konno-sensei, your teacher. Please come in"

"KAITO, COME BACK HERE"

'That girl is Nakamori-keibu's daughter, Nakamori Aoko' Rei thought,remembering the research she done last night, 'and that Kaito boy must be Kuroba Kaito, son of the magician Kuroba Toichi. Well let's end this war already'

She take the board eraser and throw it at the boy's head, and she never miss, no matter how fast the target is, and that's where she got the attention of the whole class.

"My name is Fujimara Reika, usualy called Rei, i'm a transfer student from America"She said. Then she walk toward an empty desk and sit there. Kaito and Aoko start fighting again.

Rei sigh,'This will be a long, interesting mission'

Then Kaito excused himself from class, and jump from the window. 'Kaitou Kid, a thief who steal precious jewel, no one know who he really is. Well i'm gonna find out who he is' Rei thought smirking.

Time Skip, Night Time

"So your father, Kuroba Toichi was Kaitou Kid huh? Will you follow his footstep and become Kaitou Kid too, Kaito Kuroba" Rei said appeared from her hiding place, where she spot Kuroba Kaito and Jii Konosuke and heard their conversation.

"You're the new kid, Fujimara Reika right? So you figured out the trick too? Are you also a magician?" Kaito asked.

"I figured out the trick, but i'm no magician. I'll tell you my identity after you answer my question" Rei said.

"Yes, starting from this night i'm Kaitou Kid. So who are you? I know you're mysterious, you never talk much, very smart for your age, have a perfect aim, and stuff," Kaito said.

"I see, well the truth is, i am a FBI Agent on a mission that has nothing to do with you, so i'll let you do whatever you want. Keep this a secret or you're as good as dead," Rei said.

Kaito gulped, "Okay, i won't tell anyone about your identity and i believe you will not say anything about me either right. So what's your mission all about"

Rei smirked and said, "(In English) Oh i'm sorry, i can't tell you.it's a big secret, A Secret Makes A Woman Woman"

With that she disappeared right before the police appeared, and Kaito and Jii made their escape.

At Rei's hotel room

'Phone ringing'

"Hello, ah Shu-nii, yes i'm fine. I don't see their movements so far." Rei answered the phone.

"Good, if there's anything report immediately,"the person on the other line, Akai Shuichi said.

"Roger"

End of Chapter 1