Chapter 14: Meeting with Hattori Heiji [2]

"Minna (Everyone) fasten your seat belt and hang on tight, especially the one who sit on the front, you don't want to bump your head don't you?"She said with a dangerous expression on her face, "Now, let's go"

Rei fulfill her promise, they got out the traffic jam in less than 3 minutes. But that doesn't go quite smoothly, their trip is was full of things like,

"OI, ARE'CHA CRAZY?!"

"REI-CHAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"WE WON'T GET OUT SAFELY!!"

"STOP IT WILL'CHA!!"

"WE'RE GOING TO DIE LIKE THIS REI-NEESAN!!"

And a lot of,

"UWAAAAAAAAA", "KYAAAAAAAA", and, "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"

And after they got out the traffic jam everyone keep shouting at Rei,

"YOU COULD KILL US BACK THEN!!"

"IF I KNOW IT WOULD END LIKE THIS I WOULD NEVER LET YOU DRIVE!"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!"

"Uhh, getting us out from the traffic" Rei answered, confused by their shouting and stuff. Just then a they hear the sound of police's car chasing them.

"Man, do i really have to face this?" Rei complained. She stopped the car and have a little 'talk' with the polices, then she got back to the car.

"You will not drive again! Go sit in the back!"Kogoro commanded.

"Instead, why don't all the others got off the car and you park the car?" She said with a grin.

"What do you mean?"Kogoro asked.

"Are you blind or something? Look! It's the pasta shop you're talking about right?"Rei answered pointing at the building in front of them.

"Y-yeah" Came his weak reply.

A few minutes later

"That pasta was delicious" Kogoro said.

"It was really great"Ran said.

"It was yummy"Kazuha said.

"It's been quite some time since i ate something like this" Rei said.

"Um? Why did Kazuha-neechan come..."Conan started his question, "With this dark-colored man?" He asked while looking angrily at Heiji.

"Oi, what's with 'cha?" Heiji whispered to Conan, "Remember I helped you the other time?"(Heiji refered to the showdown with Vermouth case)

"Don't mix that up with this situation!" Conan whispered back, "the one I should be thankful to is to her" Conan pointed at Rei, who heard their conversation.

"So you already know, huh?" Rei said/whispered, "Did Jodie-neechan tell you?" She asked.

"Yeah"

"Oi, what are'cha two talking about?"Heiji asked.

"A secret makes a woman, woman" Rei answered, or rather, adding another mystery, "I'll tell you later"

"Yeah, you're the one that's coming without asking... I was planning to do something..." Conan said.

"That's why we're planning to ask you something" Heiji said.

"Planning?"Ran asked, confused.

"The holiday is approaching, so we want you to visit Osaka" Kazuha answered, "There's a lot of interesting places"

"Osaka?!"Kogoro asked.

"Yup!"Kazuha said.

"There are..."Heiji started, "Baseball!" He said, "Theater!" Kazuha said, and the worst thing is... They said it at the same time.

"Baseball?" Kazuha asked to Heiji.

"Theater?" Heiji asked back.

"I don't want to go to a baseball game!"

"I don't want to go to theater!"

"Didn't I tell you Aunty gave me the tickets!!" Kazuha said, almost shouted.

"I wasn't sure" Heiji replied.

"Couldn't we go to both places?" Kogoro asked.

"That's right" Heiji said.

"Eh?" Kazuha said, "I just remembered... It's at the same time" Kazuha said.

"Oi! There are 5 perfomances, we can go on a different one!"Heiji said.

After much, much, much, and much arguing, they finally do a deduction contest with Ran and Kogoro on Kazuha's side, and Conan with Rei (Although she won't be going to Osaka) on Heiji's side.

At the crime scene

"Oh! Mouri-kun! I was expecting you!"The inspector, Megure said, "I'm sorry I asked you to come"

"That's okay" Kogoro said, "Hey, how about beeing paid, i already solved the previous case"

'Ha! I thought so' Megure thought, neverthless he said, "Please come in"

"Ok" Heiji, who was behind Kogoro, said. And he came in with Conan, Rei walking with her hands on her pockets, walk behind them.

"Errr.... Hattori Heiji-kun?" Megure asked, "Oi! No outsiders allowed!"

"Daijoubu (It's alright)... Just think of us as Mouri-no- otchan's assistant," Rei said, "That way, we are not 'outsiders' anymore, ne(right)?"

"Y-yeah.."Megure said, "Eh? F-F-Fujimara-kun?"

Rei turned with a glare, "How... Did you know my name?" Rei asked in a dangerously low voice, dragging Megure outside the room where there are only two of them.

End of chapter 14

HOW DID MEGURE KNOW REI'S NAME?! NEXT CHAPTER, THE ANSWER!!