Chapter 4: Mission

"By the way Kinomoto, who is your brother? You said you join the FBI because of him, right?"Rei asked.

"My brother's name is Andre Camel, while i look like an Asian, he looks kinda scary. Well he never contacted me this past two years, wonder why?" Hikaru answered.

Hearing the answer both Rei and Akai froze in their tracks, Hikaru look at them confused, "Is there something wrong that i said?"

"No, everything's fine"Rei said, putting her poker face on. "Why different surnames?"

"That's because i take my mother's surname, while my brother takes my father's surname"

"So, that's why. By the way Shu-nii, where should we start the mission? They don't make any move in my area" Rei said changing the topic.

"That reminds me, Rei you're going to transferred out from the school you're currently in to Teitan High School, we spotted their move around that area " Akai replied.

"The assassination of Shigehiko Nomiguchi by Pisco" Rei said.

"Right, we also suspected that Vermouth had something to do with it"Akai said.

"I see, well that's your job anyway, so when will that be?" Rei said.

"Next week, Kinomoto is already in the school, Jodie is also there as an English teacher" Akai replied while explaining everything.

"I see" was all her response. "That old man (James Black) only give orders, while we do the investigation"

"I already contacted him, he should tell if he had arrived"Akai said to her.

"You're still chasing after your 'Koibito-san' aren't you?"Rei said.

"You could say so"was his reply.

" Well,i got a feeling that we will meet him soon" Rei said.

"His lover (koibito) is a man"Hikaru said confused.

"It's just a nickname"Rei said

"Oh...... okay then"Hikaru replied, still confused.

"Well then see you next week"He said while Rei and Akai got into their car,then he got back inside the meeting place.

End of chapter 4

A/N:Sorry it's short. By the way the picture above is Rei (Except for the eyes, Rei has blue eyes) .

FBI Life (Detective Conan Fanfic,and a bit Magic Kaito1412)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें