Chapter 6: Hikaru's Help

Rei ran, she just ran, she didn't care where her feet take her, she didn't want to hurt anyone, she didn't meant to do that to that girl, she just keep running......Until she found herself in her room, alone, finally, she's alone.

She felt tears started to built up in her eyes, she remember the memory she never want to remember.

'No i can't cry. Fujimara Reika never cry, i never cry since... that day, since they killed my family. No, not anymore,crying won't bring back anything.'She thought to herself. She could feels that her eye are already dry.

'Maybe i should apologize to that girl, Suzuki Sonoko, if i remember right, that was her name, and Mouri Ran, the other girl. Then there's only one problem left: How to make up with them? I never had friends except my FBI fellow and Shu-nii's family which is my cousins, and it's easy to make up with them since we're very close, but i just met them. Maybe i'll just ask Kinomoto about it.'

'Knock Knock'

"Who is it?"Rei asked.

"It's me, Kinomoto"Hikaru answered.

"Come in, sorry it's a mess in there"Rei said.

"It's okay"Hikaru said coming in.

"Perfect timing, Kinomoto"Rei said as she lock the door, as she heard a "Huh?" as his reply.

"I was going to ask you how to make up to Suzuki and Mouri, because i don't know how since my friends are only my cousins, *cough*Shu-nii's*cough*family*cough*are my cousins and my FBI fellow and i'm very close with them so i don't need to do anything to make up with them, so could you help me?"She explained in a sentence, while Hikaru sweatdropped.

"O.......kay" Hikaru said,"Do you alway speak like that, in one sentence?"

"Yes"

"Well then, why don't you give them what girls like"Hikaru said,"You should know better about that thing since you're a girl"

"But i'm different from other girls, i like guns and riffle and fighting and..............."Rei said.

"I got it" Hikaru cutted her sentence,"Then why don't you try take them out for some sweets or cake for an example, or by them some things they like, but you don't know what they like so, sweets is the best option"Hikaru said.

"Thank you"Rei said,"By the way could i just call you Hikaru, we're friends right?"

"Sure, no problem"Hikaru said smiling.

"So why are you here?" Rei asked.

"Right, i almost forgot. Tomorrow, after school, boss said to go to the meeting place, seems like they have a plan"Hikaru said, getting serious.

'That old man again, and we're investigating in secret' Rei thought.

"I see, but why don't you just call or text me about that?"Rei asked.

"Well, i don't have your number"Hikaru answered.

"Right you're new, but Shu-nii had it, well anyway, this is my phone number"Rei said handing him a piece of paper.

"Okay then, see you tomorrow"Hikaru said.

"See you too"Rei replied.

'Sweets, huh? It's been a long time since i had sweets, well it worth a shot i guess. The last time i had sweets were when i'm with Mi-chan, so that was about 7 years ago'Rei smiled.

Flashback

A 9 years old Rei was waiting for someone.

"Gomennasai Rei-chan, Mama asked me to buy something before going here"A boy-ish looking girl said to another boy-ish looking girl.

"It's alright Mi-chan"Rei said.

"Well, let's get in then"Masumi,the girl said.

"They have the best sweets here"Masumi said.

"You're right they're good"Rei said.

"By the way, how is Shu-nii?"Masumi asked.

"He's fine" Rei replied.

"That's good"Masumi said smiling."Hey Rei-chan, next time you we met, let's eat sweets again"She said happily.

"Sure"Rei said, also smiling.

"That's a promise then"Masumi said.

'I hope we will be able to meet again Mi-chan' Rei thought.

End of Chapter 6