Chapter 17: Have I Seen Him Before?

"Everyone, we have a new student..." The teacher in Rei's class said, "Be nice to him."

A boy stepped into the class.

'Huh? This boy..." Rei thought, surprised.

"My name is Hondou Eisuke, nice to meet you all," He bowed, "Owww!!!" And hit his head on the table.

'Have I seen him before? No... I think he resemble someone dangerous... Siblings, maybe? But he seems so clumsy... I don't think he's stupid though... He said his name is Hondou Eisuke... Huh? I knew I've heard that name somewhere...' Rei's mind ran quickly.

"Hondou-san, please sit next to Nakamichi-san," The teacher said.

'Urgh.. I can't remember. It's useless, I can't memorize everything, then," Rei raised her hand.

"Yes, Fujimara-san?" The teacher responded,

"May I get back early, I don't feel quite well..." Rei said.

"Why don't you just go to the infirmary?" The teacher replied, "I'm sure it's one of your excuses to skip lessons again..." She stopped, she looked at Rei, she saw dark rings under her eyes, her pale face, her thin body, her messy hair and clothes, she looked really tired...

The teacher sighed, "Fine... you can go back early, just for today, okay?"

"Thank you..." Rei said.

"Now where did I hear that name before?" She said as she started to scan through everything in her apartment room. She's wearing a black t-shirt and pants with the same color.

"Hmm..." She mumbled as her eyes scanned her phone, "I don't know the number of any Hondou..."

"Then..." She walked towards her computer, "Through data?"

"The data I checked lately isn't much..." She sat in front of her computer, "Only the data Jodie-neechan asked me to hack, I've copied it and study it again... There's no name in it though... Then the only other option is... CIA's files I hacked..."

"It won't be hard finding a Japanese name in CIA's member names files...." She mumbled.

"Hondou... Hondou..." Her eyes scanned through the monitor screen, "Found it!"

"There are two persons named Hondou... Are they related?"

"One is Hondou Ethan, deceased... I'll search about him later, and the other one..." Her eyes widened.

"Eh? This is Kir! But her name here is... Hondou Hidemi?" A smirk appeared at her face.

"I see, Hondou Ethan was a spy in the organization, He died, unfortunately, probably he's been exposed, and his daughter, Hondou Hidemi, took his place in the organization as Mizunashi Rena, now Kir, her codename. And Hondou Eisuke is... her brother... I need to research more about this family."

*Knock* *Knock*

"Rei-chan, are you in there?" A voice, unmistakably belongs to Ran was heard.

"Hn? What do you want?" Rei answered without opening the door, indirectly asking her to leave, 'Don't come, I still have a lot of thing to do without babysitting you..." She thought.

"You were sick in class before, so I thought it would be a good thing to visit you." Ran replied from behind the door, "Also Eisuke-kun is here too."

"Who?" Rei replied.

"The new student in class. Hondou Eisuke-kun." Ran replied, which was answered by the sound of turned lock, the door opens, revealing a messy room and a messy person.