Chapter 22: Confrontation

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a long time, lots of things happens! Anyway, here is a long chapter and a bonus at the end!

"Hikaru," Rei called.

"Yes, Rei-san?" He answered.

"Have you talked to your brother?" She asked, "Camel is your brother, right?"

"Ah, yes, I have." Hikaru said, "I'm glad he's fine."

"That's good." Rei said.

"Hey, old man!" She called out again.

"Stop calling me that, would you?" James answered her call.

"I call you as I like," Rei grinned, "When will we move her?" She asked.

"You're not even there yesterday, or this morning." James pointed out.

"I heard it from Shu-nii." Rei shrugged. 'I actually wire-tapped the room.' She thought, 'Sorry old man.'

"We still need to do some preparations." James said, "It may take some time."

"But we don't have time!" Rei argued, "They could be here anytime!"

"They don't even know which room she's in. Calm down Rei-kun. Moving her is only last resort." James said.

'Tch.' Rei thought, 'I have planned everything yet you're still calmly preparing. Stupid old man! Now I have to wait before starting my plan.'

"I'm going home." She declared.

"What? Wait Rei-kun..." James tried to stop her.

"Just tell me when you will move her." Rei said as she got on her motorcycle, "See you."

----

*Phone rings*

"What?" Rei answered.

"We're moving Kir, Rei-kun." James said on the other line, "They have found the Kir's room."

"So? I don't have any part in it, do I?" Rei replied.

"Well, actually, we're thinking of you being in the same car as Akai-kun to be decoys." James said.

"No thanks," Rei said, "Just Shu-nii is enough, you don't need me, bye." She hung up.

"Finally," A smirk appeared in her face, "I can have a direct confrontation with them!"

"Now, according to Shu-nii's plan," Rei mumbled, "Then I'll face them there!"

-----

"The third car which Vodka is following," A man in black said, "Kir is in that car!"

"Eh? Why?" His colleague asked from the earphone.

However, before the man could answer...

*SHOOT* *CRASH*

"What was that?" His colleague asked again.

"Go chase the third car." The man said, "I have something to deal with first."

"Oh my, how careless..." His visitor mocked, "Ohisashiburi ne? Gin-chan. (It's been a long time, huh? Gin-chan.)"

"You..." The man, Gin, hissed, "Fujimara Reika!"

"Oh! You remember me? I'm touched." The one and only, Fujimara Reika, smirked.

"As usual," Gin grabbed his gun, "You're pissing me off."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Rei shrugged, "Anyway, what I said was true, you've really gone careless, only focusing on your target and not paying attention to your surroundings at all."