Chapter 5: Rei's First Day At School

A/N:The pic is Hikaru

Next Week

"Do i really have to do this?"Rei complained.

"It's for the mission, you want to bring them down didn't you?"Akai replied.

"It's true, but i finished college already, you know? Isn't there any other way to do this?"Rei said.

Akai stopped the car,"Here we are. You see that building, that is the school. Well then, i'll leave, good luck, by the way."

Rei sighed as she walked to the school. When she arrives at school, she goes to the teacher's room after getting directions from Hikaru, who meet her in front of the school.

"You're the new girl, Reika-san right, i'm Jodie Saintemillion, your English teacher. Your home room teacher is sick today, so i will be his substitute."A woman said.

She just nodded as they walked to the class.

"So, how are you doing here, Jodie-neechan?"Rei asked.

"Pretty well, but i think that woman is here"Jodie answered, forgetting her cheerful side, getting serious.

"I see" Rei said.

"Well, here we are, wait here until i ask you to come in"Jodie said as she put her cheerful face back.

Rei just nodded.

A few minutes later Jodie called her in and asked her to introduce herself.

"My name is Reika, just call me Rei"She said and go sit at the seat Jodie said.

After school (Still in class)

Rei's classmates are now surrounding her and asking her many question.

"Where did you come from?"A student asked

"America"

"So you're half Japanese?"

"Yes"

"Why did you go to Japan?"

"I have my reasons"

"Where did you live?"

"In an apartment, i guess"

And it goes on until a brown haired girl,Suzuki Sonoko, according to Rei's researches, asked,

"Where is your parents now? Why are you here alone? Do you have any sibling?"

And that's when Rei loses control, she didn't answer the question, instead she stood up and punches that girl in the stomach, not a really hard punch, according to Rei, that is, just enough to make a person loses consciousness, but Rei hold back so she don't lose consciousness, but feel an intense pain.

Rei walked towards her, but when she was about to punch her, someone caught her fist, that person is Mouri Ran.

"Get away from me"Rei muttered darkly, while glaring at Ran.

"I'm not letting you hurt Sonoko anymore"Ran said angrily.

"She hurt me first, so now i'm hurting her too, it's only fair, right"Rei said, still glaring.

"I don't care, this is payback for what you did to Sonoko" Ran throw a punch at Rei, which she caught easily, then Rei flipped Ran. Ran hit the floor, when she was about to get up Rei said,

"I could easily make you hurt like the other girl, but you look a lot like someone i know, so, for now anyway, yoroshiku" (It could mean many things, in this case, it's for 'Nice to meet you' but not too polite, the polite version is 'Yoroshiku onegaishimasu').

Rei grabbed her bag and walked out, Hikaru wants to chase her, but hold himself back.

Jodie come in the class asked what happened and they explain the situation to her. Jodie sigh as she said,"Fujimara-san had a very bad past, so it's best not to bring the topic up, also take Suzuki-san to the infirmary"

End of chapter 5