Chapter 2:The Meeting

Another boring day for Fujimara Reika, Kaito and Aoko are fighting as usual, this time is about Aoko's birthday.

'How boring, class have not even started yet, and they still didn't show up,' She thought.

'Phone Ringing'

'Huh,a phone call, from my FBI number, only my FBI fellows know that number,wonder what's up, they won't call if it's not urgent she thought while answering the call.

"Hello" She whispered.

"Rei, go to the meeting place right now! It's urgent" James Black said, then he cut the call.

"Kaito-san, i have to go, think up an excuse to Konno-sensei" Rei whispered to Kaito, Kaito just nodded. Rei ran trough the hall, got home and got into her car. For a 16 year old girl, she's a pretty good driver, a pretty careless one too( Similiar to Camel and Akai's driving style).

She slip trough cars, ignoring traffic light and the police, until she finally got into the meeting place.

"Sorry if i'm late, did i miss anything?" She asked.

"Don't worry, we're just about to start. By the way why don't you change into something else" Jodie said pointing to the Ekoda uniform she still wear.

"I don't bring any clothes" Rei replied.

"Here" Akai throw a pair of clothes and shoes at her, which she caught easily.

"Thanks, but where did you got my clothes?"she asked.

"You leave some on my house"Akai answered.

"Ok.... so what's up? James said it's urgent" Rei said.

"Everything will be explained in the meeting" Akai replied.

The Meeting

"Before then i'd like to thank you all for coming..........................."James said. Rei don't pay attention along with Akai,like they always do, well only Jodie will scold them later.

"Ok, the point is some of our agent spot their movements on Beika city, the agent there Akai Shuichi, Jodie Starling, Andre Camel, Fujimara Reika, and myself will watch their movements there, if they make a move we will call some agent, understood?" James said. (The only thing Rei and Akai listen to).

"Roger," Everyone said.

After the Meeting

"I have some things to do, for where i am and what i will do you (English) need not to know

Fujimara Reika

Send it and done"Rei said.

"A worse excuse from a disguise master?"Akai said.

"No one ask for your opinion Shu-nii" Rei replied, rolling her eyes.

"Oh do you want me to say scary instead"

"SHU-NII"

"Ahem" James cleared his troat, finally getting the attention. "So we will split up in pairs, me and Jodie on one team, Akai, Rei and Kinomoto Hikaru, an additional agent in our group on the other team, got it?"

"Roger" Akai, Jodie, Hikaru, and Rei said.

End of Chapter 2